Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Santa Cruz: I'll Probably Wanna Go Out There & Brawl With Davis, Make It A War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Santa Cruz: I'll Probably Wanna Go Out There & Brawl With Davis, Make It A War

SAN ANTONIO Leo Santa Cruz's father has devised a smart strategy for his son's fight against Gervonta Davis. Santa Cruz just hopes he doesn't ignore his head trainer's instructions once the opening bell rings Saturday night at Alamodome. The Mexican warrior within Santa Cruz might make the four-division champion test Davis' vaunted power more than he should during their Showtime Pay-Per-View main event.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Leo will get slept if that's actually his plan.

Comment

Great way to sell this fight. Leo may do this and he is a high volume puncher. I was on the fence to buy, may buy it now, LOL!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
        Leo will get slept if that's actually his plan.
        he'll end up worse than pedraza if he does that

Comment

Because you said "probably," I think you probably won't!

Comment

The way Cruz throws his punches , he might be suspect to. Powerful counters by Davis . this might be dangerous night for Santa Cruz .

Comment

Santa Cruz has spoken very timid and scared throughout this whole buildup.

not good.

Comment

Boricua181

If he decides to, or is forced to brawl which is more likely. He'll be brutally knocked out, in the early rounds.

Comment

Sharks lurk in deep water... can tank swim?

Comment

I hope Davis blows Santa Cruz out so we don’t have to see Santa Cruz on TV again.

Comment

Working...
                    X