No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Regis Prograis on His Comeback Against Juan Heraldez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Regis Prograis on His Comeback Against Juan Heraldez

With just a quick glance at Regis Prograis' resume, it would appear that his career has already come full circle. He made his way up the ranks by beating some quality opponents, entered into an elite tournament, won a world title and lost the title while engaging in a double title-unification fight in the process. But Prograis is far from done.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I hope he takes his time. I do NOT love his chances if he moves up to soon, but if he sticks to this idea, he may actually be hitting the 147 division at the right time. All the top players in the division are on the other side of 30, and if he fights say 2 more years at 140 to win a title THEN makes a move, he will hit it just as the need for young blood is required.

If he is cautious, this is a great plan.

Comment

Why couldn't he make 140? Very disappointed! Hope he looks good tonight!

Comment

Which top name can he beat at 147 with his size?

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          so he has an advantage smh

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            His wife is days away from giving birth, and the fight got rescheduled. I'm usually incredibly hard on guys for missing weight, but I'm giving Regis a pass for that reason.

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
              Which top name can he beat at 147 with his size?
              Porter, Garcia and Thurman IMO.

Comment

Respect

Wish this fight was on another platform, got mad respect for this Warrior! Best of luck Champ!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  His wife is days away from giving birth, and the fight got rescheduled. I'm usually incredibly hard on guys for missing weight, but I'm giving Regis a pass for that reason.
                  My bad! Much respect for that! Mr. Prograis, my sincere apologies! Peace and Blessings!

Comment

Working...
                  X