and

Las Vegas NV USA (UTC-7)

Ewa Brodnika vs Mikaela Mayer
    10 Rounds x 2 minutes

and

Naoya Inoue vs Jason Moloney
    12 Rounds

BETTING ODDS:

Prograis: -1500 Heraldez: +800 (x3 on Heraldez)
    Davis: -650 Santa Cruz: +400 (x2 on Santa Cruz)
    Brodnika: +330 Mayer: -500 (x2 on Brodnicka)
    Inoue: -1200 Moloney: +650 (x3 on Moloney)

Links to live odds:

https://www.oddschecker.com/boxing/r...eraldez/winner

https://www.oddschecker.com/boxing/g...ta-cruz/winner

https://www.oddschecker.com/boxing/e...a-mayer/winner

https://www.oddschecker.com/boxing/n...moloney/winner

Optional X5 Multiplier only applicable on Heraldez, Santa Cruz and Moloney. Nominally also applicable on Brodnika subject to confirmation.

Ways fighters can win:
    Decision: WIDE or CLOSE
    KO: EARLY (1-4), MID (5-8) or LATE (9-12)

Examples of the ways you can state your decision:

PICK EM CREW, Heraldez, dec wide x3
    PICK EM CREW, LSC, KO, EARLY x2
    PICK EM CREW BRODNIKA KO MID
    If no multiplier is specified in your pick (ie x2, x3) then it will be assumed that no multiplier is being used (x1)
    If you wish to pick a Draw result, simply state your Username, both fighter names and DRAW, ie:

PICK EM CREW, INOUE MOLONEY DRAW

NOTES:
    -Picking the correct winner earns 20 pts
    -Picking the correct method earns 10 pts
    -Picking the correct detail is worth 10 pts
    -Draws are worth 150 pts. A perfect pick without a multiplier is 40pts.

-CLOSE is <12 pts difference, or anything closer than 116-112 on all three scorecards. WIDE is >=12 pts difference, or anything equivalent to 116-112 on all three cards or wider.

-If you'd like to change your pick before the fight starts, post in this thread to do so. Ideally tag me so that I don't miss it.

-2X doubles your points and 3X triples your points. Everyone starts with 10 doubles and 6 triples to use throughout the year. If you forget how many you have left, check the leaderboard in the master thread. Every player also has 1 x5 special multiplier which can be only be used on an underdog (+100 or greater) fighter and will be replenished on July 1st if used before that time.

Sticky me please and it'd be appreciated if you could also remove any old pick 'em threads still stickied.
    BostonGuy, TBear, jaded, LoadedWraps, bigjavi973
    Last edited by PICK EM CREW; 10-29-2020, 08:34 AM.

Leo Santa Cruz will stop Tank in the 10th round.

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
      Leo Santa Cruz will stop Tank in the 10th round.
      Guy you're not even in the pick em league. But still, go get that 100/1 Round 10 ticket if you're that confident.

Comment

Prograis KO Mid

Davis Dec Wide

Inoue KO Early

Mayer Dec Close.
        Last edited by RJJ-94-02=GOAT; 10-28-2020, 02:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
          Guy you're not even in the pick em league. But still, go get that 100/1 Round 10 ticket if you're that confident.
          I dont give a ****, I run the league now. It is my league. *slaps the hell out of your face*

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
            Prograis KO Mid

Davis Dec Wide

Inoue KO Early

And whoever is the favourite in the Women’s fight by Decision close. I honestly know f*** all about women’s boxing so I literally just go with the favourite. I’ll update this pick with the name when the odds are out.
            Not a problem, man, Mayer's got the ammy pedigree and age on her side and I'll have to imagine will come in as favourite. Ewa is pretty hot and she can box some as well - per Boxrec they're #4 and #5 at 130 - but it was Arum who sought this fight out for Mikaela and he's probably got good reason.

On the plus side Ewa has a penchant for skimpy outfits and shennanigans like kissing her opponents as she did to Edith Matthysse (Lucas' Sister) so there's that...

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
              I dont give a ****, I run the league now. It is my league. *slaps the hell out of your face*

I'd suggest you might wanna make more than one pick if you got ambitions on taking over, man.

That said you're absolutely welcome to join in... bit late to make much of an impact this late in the year but you can get in a bit of practice for the 2021 season. Got a $500 prize fund going too if that piques your interest any, but mainly it's just about having a laugh and bragging rights.

Comment

YoungManRumble

Prograis, KO, Early
                Davis, KO, Late
                Mayer, Decision, Wide
                Inoue, KO, Late
                Last edited by YoungManRumble; 10-28-2020, 10:50 PM.

Comment

Eff Pandas

Prograis, KO, Late, 2x
                  Davis, Dec, Wide, 3x
                  Mayer, Dec, Wide
                  Inoue, KO, Mid, 2x
                  Last edited by Eff Pandas; 10-29-2020, 02:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
                    Not a problem, man, Mayer's got the ammy pedigree and age on her side and I'll have to imagine will come in as favourite. Ewa is pretty hot and she can box some as well - per Boxrec they're #4 and #5 at 130 - but it was Arum who sought this fight out for Mikaela and he's probably got good reason.

On the plus side Ewa has a penchant for skimpy outfits and shennanigans like kissing her opponents as she did to Edith Matthysse (Lucas' Sister) so there's that...

Looks a decent matchup on paper tbf, but you’ve probably sold me more on watching the weigh in than the fight.

If Mayer is the house fighter I’ll go with her by Decision Close.

Comment

Working...
                    X