• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why? He's too small

Comment

No, usyk v josh. That's the order

Comment

Usyk has no chance against Fury only Wilder does due to his once in a generation type power and even he might have the problem that Fury just has his number even though I thought Jack Reiss was being very lenient in that 12th round knockdown!

Comment

That would be an interesting fight. Of course, Fury seems to have all the advantages, height and reach, power, physicality, but Usyk can be tricky, in a subtle way.

Comment

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
            Canelo knocked out 1 LHW champion. Singular not plural. that LHW champion had been knocked out 2 times in his last 4 prior to canelo knocking him out

Just some facts

I dont think English is your first language huh, carry on

Comment

Originally posted by Monzon99 View Post
              If Pauly Malignaggi said his five favorite boxers were Usyk, Fury, GGG, Loma and Beterbiev, he'd get sent to racial diversity training classes!

And you'll be soon in banville taking classes on how to engage members of a discussion forum without forcing race and/or any off topic rants intended to derail threads and produce emotional responses out of members, every single time you post.

Comment

Why doesn't the media ever talk about black racism and black hate? Black on white crimes far far outnumbers the converse.
                I don’t have all the answers, but I will say this:

I think the RACISM part comes in when people of authority and/or whites get away with murder or crimes against blacks. They get away with murder or shooting people in “self defense” or because they were in “fear of their lives” and get off Scott free. They aren’t getting away with it because they are sneaky and not leaving fingerprints. They aren’t getting away because it’s an unsolved mystery. We know who did it. We know where it happened. Sometimes it’s video. Still, not charged, or not guilty.

Where as with blacks committing crimes, they get tried and convicted. Sentenced. Obviously you’ll have a few cases where whites are convicted and you’ll also have a few where blacks get off (OJ Simpson) but for the most part, if we’re being honest, we all know what the status quo is. And maybe that’s just perception, idk. They have enough stories out about whites killing blacks that make me feel confident that the narrative is correct. Anyhow...

The laws should work the same for everybody. If a black person kills someone white, they should get sent to prison. If a white person kills someone black, they should get sent to prison. Black Lives Matter just as much as white lives. If a police officer kills someone black and it wasn’t necessary, they should get sent to prison. These things don’t happen. Hence, racism.

It’s crazy that my auto correct capitalized Black Lives Matter. Lol. It’s actually a proper noun.

Comment

Khabib is my favorite MMA fighter. He is the best and nobody stands a chance against him. I love what he did to the arrogant poor sport Conor. Usyk has no more chance of beating Fury than Khabib's opponents have of beating him in my opinion.

Comment

Why doesn't the media ever talk about black racism and black hate? Black on white crimes far far outnumbers the converse.
                    Really? Any stats for that "fact" bro?
                    White people don't have a history of brutalizing and killing black people though do they?
                    I guess there's a shelf life for crime and murder though.
                    Here's some quick stats I just found:

According to the FBI, African Americans accounted for 52.4% of all homicide offenders in 2018, with Whites 43.1% and "Other"/Unknown 4.4%. Of these, 15.4% were Hispanic or Latino. The per-capita offending rate for African Americans was roughly six times higher than Whites, and the victim rate is a similar figure. Most homicides were intraracial, with 81% of White victims killed by Whites and 89% of African American victims killed by African Americans
                    Notice it says 81% of white victims killed by whites and 89% of african americans killed by african americans.

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                      I don’t know if Pauline is racist I do know he don’t like Mexicans 😂
                      I don’t get why anyone should care. The world is way too sensitive now.

Comment

Working...
                      X