Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Leo Santa Cruz: I'm Fighting This Fight For My Family, For My Dad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
    This Tank isn't going to be the same1 that fought Gamboa but he's still Tank. Leo has to walk into that storm and weather it. Absorb his best early and jab that belly. Tank won't be the same after 7 but Leo has to make it there. Fun mesh of styles.
    This. If Leo makes it past half the fight, then he could stand a chance. Tank may be tired after 6

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
      Correct but most go in with a belief of victory as well, not just to be a "big" name on someone else's record. He knows he can't hurt Porky, he knows he doesn't have the physical attributes to win this fight. He is here for what is probably a career payday at this point. Tank is a LW fighting a much smaller man because he needs a confidence boost after being exposed vs Gamboa. The power isn't hurting LWs the disadvantages he faces from now on are gonna prove he is AB 2.0. This is a sham and if you are defending it or paying for it you are a joke.
      So are you going to buy the PPV or not?

Comment

Originally posted by Beto El Lobo View Post
        This. If Leo makes it past half the fight, then he could stand a chance. Tank may be tired after 6
        if tank davis makes weight, santa cruz has a very good chance.

but i expect tank to cheat on the scales. he is a coward.

Comment

Working...
        X