Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Francisco Estrada vs. Carlos Cuadras - LIVE BoxingScene Scorecard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Juan Francisco Estrada vs. Carlos Cuadras - LIVE BoxingScene Scorecard

Estrada, Cuadras Rematch Scorecard BoxingScene Live - Matchroom return to Mexico on Friday October 23 at TV Azteca Studios in Mexico City with a World title triple-header led by champions Juan Francisco Estrada, Romn Chocolatito' Gonzlez and Julio Cesar Martinez, live on DAZN in the US and on TV Azteca in Mexico, on a huge fight night brought to you by Eddie Hearn's Matchroom Boxing with Zanfer Promotions. (photos by Ed Mulholland)
    [Click Here To Read More]

After Cuadras knocked down Estrada, he gets taken out by Roman.

Comment

Estrada is fighting like someone cut out half his brain! What the hell happened to the precision fighter we are used to seeing? He looked shot tonight. He never gets into a rockem sockem robot fight.
      Last edited by richardt; 10-23-2020, 10:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
        Estrada is fighting like someone cut out half his brain! What the hell happened to the precision fighter we are used to seeing? He looked shot tonight. He never gets into a rockem sockem robot fight.
        He did get knocked down early. Maybe that affected him more than he let on

Comment

After Cuadras knocked down Estrada, he gets taken out by Roman.
          I doubt it, 14 month layoff took a while for gallo to get in a groove but he dug deep and got the job done. He promised he would top cuadras and he did that’s tough to do. You could tell coming out for the 11th that he wanted to end it in that round and he did! That was an excellent performance. Chocolatito I looked great again ya 23 yr old who’s never been a champion... we can both do the same thing and I can say, wow If that 23 yr old tagged choco that much, Juan Estrada will stop him. But boxing doesn’t work that way... I guarantee you gallo will get up for that fight, he’s been wanting it for 8 years now!!!! 8 years! He will stop choco trust me

Comment

Originally posted by wrecksracer View Post
            He did get knocked down early. Maybe that affected him more than he let on
            He didn’t look his best, he was a victim of a ko my lay-off combined with looking forward to the choco rematch that he’s been wanting for 8 YEARS!!! Think about that, 8 years is a long time I bet that in more then one ocasión he must’ve thought that he would never get the choco rematch, we’ll now it’s hear and do you think he won’t get up for that fight? He will stop choco... Juan didn’t look his best but when it was time to close the show, the boy closed it like Mariano Rivera in the playoffs

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
              I doubt it, 14 month layoff took a while for gallo to get in a groove but he dug deep and got the job done. He promised he would top cuadras and he did that’s tough to do. You could tell coming out for the 11th that he wanted to end it in that round and he did! That was an excellent performance. Chocolatito I looked great again ya 23 yr old who’s never been a champion... we can both do the same thing and I can say, wow If that 23 yr old tagged choco that much, Juan Estrada will stop him. But boxing doesn’t work that way... I guarantee you gallo will get up for that fight, he’s been wanting it for 8 years now!!!! 8 years! He will stop choco trust me
              Something didn't look right about him. He would stare at the ground, taking his eyes off Caudras and miss with wide shots and was too easy to hit compared to the one I saw in his last few fights. If he starts that slow, he is going to be in deep early with Gonzalez. He does not want a rockem sockem robot fight with Gonzalez. If he gets into a firefight, he gives up his strengths. It's whoever is better on the night of the fight.

Comment

Something didn't look right about him. He would stare at the ground, taking his eyes off Caudras and miss with wide shots and was too easy to hit compared to the one I saw in his last few fights. If he starts that slow, he is going to be in deep early with Gonzalez. He does not want a rockem sockem robot fight with Gonzalez. If he gets into a firefight, he gives up his strengths. It's whoever is better on the night of the fight.
                Correct your last sentence sums it all up, “whoever is on the night of the fight” now add to that the fact that gallo has been asking for this fight for & years.... oh boy. Trust me, he will be ALL THE WAY ON vs Roman

Comment

Working...
                X