Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Santa Cruz: With My Experience & Ring IQ, I Can Break Down Gervonta Davis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Santa Cruz: With My Experience & Ring IQ, I Can Break Down Gervonta Davis

Leo Santa Cruz cannot wait to disprove skeptics October 31. The four-division champion realizes he'll encounter the toughest opponent of his 14-year, 40-fight pro career when he squares off against Gervonta Davis. The powerful southpaw from Baltimore has knocked out 96 percent of his opponents and handicappers have installed him as a 4-1 favorite versus Santa Cruz.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I think porky still fights Loma next

Comment

Lol

No way Leo can break down Davis.

Comment

Too small and no power, not interested. Porky is a LW this fight has no business happening let alone on PPV as the main event. What a rip off.

Comment

OnLy if Tank shows up like he did against Gamboa. Leo better hope Tank is weight drained and soft around the middle.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            OnLy if Tank shows up like he did against Gamboa. Leo better hope Tank is weight drained and soft around the middle.
            Isnít that almost a guarantee anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
              Isnít that almost a guarantee anymore?
              He already lost his 130 title on the scales. Canít make weight at 135. Hope he is being tested for PEDs.

Comment

The only good think about this fight is - one quack is gonna go.

Comment

My confidence betting on Leo would best be expressed by the hit song by Luniz "I got 5 on it"

Comment

Anything can happen in boxing.🥊

Comment

Working...
                    X