Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Michael Conlan Has No Issue Facing Isaac Dogboe on December 5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Michael Conlan Has No Issue Facing Isaac Dogboe on December 5

Undefeated Olympian Michael Conlan has no problem with facing former WBO super bantamweight champion Isaac Dogboe next. Conlan is slated to fight again on December 5, likely in the UK - which is the date when WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury is targeting for his next defense. Conlan and Fury are promotional stablemates under Top Rank.
    [Click Here To Read More]

As long as Dogboe isn’t weight drained, he’ll beat Conlan IMO. Conlan doesn’t have the pop to keep Dogboe off.

Comment

Conlan has balls facing Dogboe so soon but this looks like too big of a step up to a strong and powerful fighter like Dogboe.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
        Conlan has balls facing Dogboe so soon but this looks like too big of a step up to a strong and powerful fighter like Dogboe.
        I 100% agree. I like Conlan and thought he could be very good but his pro fights shown he is not that good.

Comment

Might be the first fight he participates in that's actually entertaining....

Comment

Dogbe is dangerous man, risky fight.

Comment

Conlan is the coward.
              This fight was being discussed while Dogboe was still at 122 and was already planning to go to 126, could've just waited for Dogboe to move up, fight him there and move down.

But then the Navarrette/Magdaleno stuff happened, a belt opened up and Conlan the weasel took his chance to take the path of least resistance.

If Conlan had fought Dogboe at 122 while he was still there or both at 126 he would crush Conlan, one of the worst "prospects" I have ever seen.
              Last edited by glenn mcrory; 10-20-2020, 12:23 AM.

Comment

Dogboe or that Baluta both beat this guy

Comment

Dogboe probably stops this guy

Comment

Conlan hasn't really proved himself at European level yet, so may I suggest he challenged EBU champion Andoni Gago which could actually give him his first genuine pro title in what appears to have been a pretty dragged out career.

Comment

Working...
                    X