No announcement yet.

Loma-Lopez likely goes the distance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loma-Lopez likely goes the distance

People love KOs but at this level KOs are rare.

Loma is not a KO puncher and went the distance with a lot of guys. Teo has good defense and reflexes so he will not be easy to hit.

Lopez has a big punch but only against stationary targets, Loma knows this and will keep moving and changing the angles.

Loma also has a pretty good chin.

So we have two elite guys who don’t want to get knocked out. This fight will be a borefest and likely goes the distance.
    Last edited by Truth Bringer; 10-17-2020, 06:47 PM.

Originally posted by Da Tongue View Post
    People love KOs but at this level KOs are rare.

Loma is not a KO puncher and went the distance with a lot of guys. Teo has good defense and reflexes so he will not be easy to hit.

Lopez has a big punch but only against stationary targets, Loma knows this and will keep moving and changing the angles.

Loma also has a pretty good chin.

So we have two elite guys who donít want to get knocked out. This fight will be a borefest and likely goes the distance.
    Lopez is going to come after Loma with bad intentions. No chance it's a borefest.

Comment

loma has a glass chin and will be ko'd in 1 round, well technically less than 1
      Last edited by daggum; 10-17-2020, 07:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        loma has a glass chin and will ko loma in 1 round, well technically less than 1
        If this happens I will win 1000 bucks risking 10 dollars .LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Gillie View Post
          Lopez is going to come after Loma with bad intentions. No chance it's a borefest.
          I disagree 'I think he will stand off and box', make Lomachenko come to him 'Then BOOM, try and land a big punch'.

From what I have analysed from both fighters? I think this is the best tactical fight for Lopez.

But I am neutral on the fight, and admit that I am quite new to this division etc.

Comment

Lomachenko dec wide 2x

Comment

Originally posted by pepzz View Post
              If this happens I will win 1000 bucks risking 10 dollars .LOL
              you will be a rich man!

Comment

Yep think it’ll be a competitive decision

Comment

Yeah Loma by comfortable UD OR maybe we're underestimating Loma Power and maybe he hurts Lopez and stops him after an Accumulation of Punches land Clean

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    you will be a rich man!

:P it would be addition to my dividend profolio.

Comment

Working...
                    X