Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lewis Ritson Fails To Impress in Split Decision Over Miguel Vazquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fistic flow
    replied
    Outmanoeuvred all night. Feel bad for Vasquez as it's not the first time he's got shafted.

Leave a comment:

• The3
    replied
    Vazquez toyed with Ritson.

Leave a comment:

• Citizen Koba
    replied
    Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
    I bet quite a lot of people had money on Vasquez too. That was always a winnable fight for him.
    Saved myself a 10 cos I'd lost my log ins and couldn't be fcuked chasing 'em down. Kinda glad now but it doesn't make up for the bullchit scores.

Leave a comment:

• YoungManRumble
    replied
    Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
    Judges cooking something up looks like
    Swear the cameras caught them all in the midst of concocting a fair looking robbery

Leave a comment:

• deathofaclown
    replied
    Ritson’s corner was so laid-back and relaxed during the fight and at the end, it’s like they knew all he had to do was see out the 12 rounds and he was getting a decision

Leave a comment:

• KTFOKING
    replied
    Vazquez obviously doesn't have the best of styles to watch, but he clearly won that fight. Ritson looked terrible and he's just not on Vazquez's level. Ritson won maybe a few rounds, that's it.

The commentating was horrific as well.

Leave a comment:

• Leonbus2
    replied
    On top of it being a robbery, it was horribly boring too.

Leave a comment:

• kidbazooka
    replied
    Not surprised at all.

Vasquez won that fight.

Leave a comment:

• hogey
    replied
    Disgraceful decision, it was not even a close fight Ritson was totally outclassed. That judging is an absolute embarrassment for British boxing.

Leave a comment:

• W1LL
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X