Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jose Zepeda: I Feel I Already Beat Jose Ramirez - I Want The Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jose Zepeda: I Feel I Already Beat Jose Ramirez - I Want The Rematch

Jose "Chon" Zepeda officially received the belt that accredits him as WBC silver junior welterweight world champion, at a press conference held at the Zanfer executive offices. From the hands of WBC President Mauricio Sulaimn, and serving as honorary witnesses - the president of Zanfer, Fernando Beltrn, and the recently appointed president of Fecombox, Juan Carlos Pelayo - Zepeda said he felt privileged and proud to receive the belt, which he warned that he hopes to turn gold in the near future.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I've liked this guy for a long time now. He has manners and is well-spoken and an overall good guy in the sport. I also like Ramirez. Not a big fan of Taylor so I hope Zepeda can get a shot at Taylor. I think he could give Taylor some problems. Zepeda's heart, will, power, and skills cannot be underestimated, he is damn good in a lot of ways.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
      I've liked this guy for a long time now. He has manners and is well-spoken and an overall good guy in the sport. I also like Ramirez. Not a big fan of Taylor so I hope Zepeda can get a shot at Taylor. I think he could give Taylor some problems. Zepeda's heart, will, power, and skills cannot be underestimated, he is damn good in a lot of ways.
      He only recently came on to my radar with the Ramirez fight. He is very humble when he speaks publicly and that is admirable. On a side note he is possibly P4P #1 for being able to take a punch.

Ramirez is a likeable guy as well and as I understand it does a lot for his community.

Taylor isn't so likeable - more like a regular fighter - quite brash and immature - what you expect really. He doesn't grate on my nerves though. Not yet anyway.

Comment

Didn't know a lot about him before the Baranchyk fight other than his close and possibly contested fight against Ramirez but I am a big fan after that scrap. Gotta agree with most everything the previous 2 posters said as well.

Comment

Working...
        X