Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Demetrius Andrade vs. Dusty Harrison Finalized, November 27

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Typical Andrade opponent... padded record, weak resume.

Hernandez should be fighting at 154.

Comment

I wonder if they will sell tickets to this card.

Comment

Comment

Everyone is hard on this fight but dusty harrison would knock u all the f... out cold with one shot, so just relax and watch the fight. Having said that, Andrade can't put a gun to ppl's head and force the big names to fight him. You really think he's the one ducking ppl? That's like saying Bud Crawford is the one ducking all the big names at welterweight, or that Kell Brook is the one ducking Amir "cuckold" Khan. Amir told AJ he can have his leftovers, meaning his wife. Any clown who would offer his wife's box to a giant nigerian who is stronger than 3 average men, must be a cuckold. So he's the ducking coward, not Kell Brook. Sorry I got off topic here, but Andrade has to really start hurting ppl to shut these keyboard critics up.

Comment

Lol, I guess this is the only guy who's not ducking him...

Comment

Andrade and (Luis) Ortiz’s opponents are exactly the level of fighter you would expect either of them to fight

They’ve made a career out of it

Comment

Originally posted by archiemoore1 View Post
                Everyone is hard on this fight but dusty harrison would knock u all the f... out cold with one shot, so just relax and watch the fight. Having said that, Andrade can't put a gun to ppl's head and force the big names to fight him. You really think he's the one ducking ppl? That's like saying Bud Crawford is the one ducking all the big names at welterweight, or that Kell Brook is the one ducking Amir "cuckold" Khan. Amir told AJ he can have his leftovers, meaning his wife. Any clown who would offer his wife's box to a giant nigerian who is stronger than 3 average men, must be a cuckold. So he's the ducking coward, not Kell Brook. Sorry I got off topic here, but Andrade has to really start hurting ppl to shut these keyboard critics up.
                Crawford unified an entire division, has been a titleholder in 3 divisions. Yes his welterweight run is lacklustre so far. Even Khan fought names, he just wasn’t good enough to compete with them

Andrade has literally fought nobody, his best win a split decision over Martirosyan 7 years ago. A total waste of career. The guy still has zero momentum

Comment

Andrade's career has gone nowhere since the Vanes fight. I enjoyed the Nelson fight in 2016 and things looked promising for his career, then.........nothing. Sad.

Comment

One of if not the most disappointing careers I've ever seen play out this is TERRIBLE!

Nothing against Dusty at all but come on! Andrade needs better opponent and this is a HUGE Step Back even just for a "Pandemic Fight" and this fight is at 168? I remember Dusty as a Welterweight not long ago vs Cornflake LaManna and now he is fighting at 168? They Can't Be Serious With This Fight! BJS fight better be next for him No Excuses!

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      Dusty was a okay prospect at 147, but he's done fook all at 160. And apparently he fought his last fight at 175 so he must be training with Andy Ruiz & Frankie Gomez.

Pretty trash fight even for a tune-up. Probably a solid payday for Dusty to give his 0 away doe I'd assume so respect to him.
                      From 147lbs to 175lbs in a span of 4 years or so....yeah not a good look!

Comment

Working...
                      X