Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golovkin Should Move To Light Heavyweight...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golovkin Should Move To Light Heavyweight...

His chin is already proven to be better than a 2 time LHW champ, Kovalev.

He can also take the body shots unlike the SMW champ.

His problem at middleweight is speed because he's closing in on 40. He still has the power, stamina, chin and toughness.

He would be better off at LHW.

I hope his camp nows that.

He’s fine at 160 IMO, I get what you’re saying but surely he’d be better going to 168 over 175, if he was to move up.

Comment

He’s finished, he won’t do anything at LightHeavy he’s to old. They’ll tear him apart at 175 lbs. he had his time...it’s over.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
        Hes fine at 160 IMO, I get what youre saying but surely hed be better going to 168 over 175, if he was to move up.
        Yeah hey why not , a run at smw, the old "I was drained at the weight" excuse always buys a guy some more time in the limelight, doesn't BJS campaign at 168 now howabout that fight. Who are the smw champs I forget, Caleb plant? Lol. He can't beat canelo clearly and can't handle quickness which even brook exposed.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSuperLeeds View Post
          Yeah hey why not , a run at smw, the old "I was drained at the weight" excuse always buys a guy some more time in the limelight, doesn't BJS campaign at 168 now howabout that fight. Who are the smw champs I forget, Caleb plant? Lol. He can't beat canelo clearly and can't handle quickness which even brook exposed.
          The WBC is vacant, Callum Smith WBA, Plant IBF and BJS WBO.

Id be all for GGG vs BJS at 160 or 168. Good fight that should have already happened.

Comment

No he should not. He is a middleweight and Betterbiev and Bivol are two of the best most dangerous fighters in the world. GGG would do fine at 168 but leave 175 alone. If Beterbiev and Bivol were not at 175 it would be OK but they are there. If he moved to 175 he would be expected to fight them. He is 38 now and as a big fan of him that is asking too much of him.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
              His chin is already proven to be better than a 2 time LHW champ, Kovalev.

He can also take the body shots unlike the SMW champ.

His problem at middleweight is speed because he's closing in on 40. He still has the power, stamina, chin and toughness.

He would be better off at LHW.

I hope his camp nows that.
              - -U better served as pipsqueak.

Comment

He would get mangled by someone like Beterbiev.

Comment

There's no shot LHW other than Kovalev left for him to beat.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                    The WBC is vacant, Callum Smith WBA, Plant IBF and BJS WBO.

Id be all for GGG vs BJS at 160 or 168. Good fight that should have already happened.
                    GGG would massacre all three of those frauds on the same night tbh.

Comment

Working...
                    X