No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fox: Liam Williams Hits Harder Than Demetrius Andrade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fox: Liam Williams Hits Harder Than Demetrius Andrade

LIAM WILLIAMS POSSESSES the power and tools to part Demetrius Andrade from his WBO world middleweight title, according to shared foe Alantez Fox. The Maryland man, known as SlyAsa, was spectacularly knocked off his WBO No.1 ranked perch by the formidable middleweight force of Welshman Williams in December of last year, with 'The Machine' pounding the American before forcing a fifth round stoppage.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Andrade stops williams. He didng stop his last opponents because they started retreating

Comment

This dude.. he on the fence tells me everything I need to know about his boxing IQ. He shoulda listened to the HBO telecast when Andrade gave him a lesson. & next time don't say "good work" after losing every single round.

With that said Liam won't win 1 single round vs Andrade. Anybody who doubts me quote me on it & make sure to do so after the fight.

Comment

Well yea no sh^t he does.

Rocky Marciano hit harder than Chris Byrd too.

Who gives a fook. It's not like two hard hitters are being dick measured or something meaningful is being compared.

Comment

U look at andrade and think he doesn't hit hard but everyone he ever fought in his life has probably tried to pressure him but they can't. So he must hit hard enough. Everyone fights his fight. No one can ever impose their bs pressure on him. U ever notice that? So all someone has to do is hit hard enough to keep u off their ass and make u think twice, or make u frustrated. Hitting hard matters if you land punches.

Comment

My concern is Liam Williams couldn't get by Liam Smith, twice.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
              My concern is Liam Williams couldn't get by Liam Smith, twice.
              A bad stoppage and bad decision. Fighters can also improve.

Comment

Working...
              X