No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr. To Continue Career, Wants Golovkin in 2021

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr. To Continue Career, Wants Golovkin in 2021

Former WBC middleweight champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. is planning to continue his career. Back on September 25 in Tijuana, Chavez Jr. suffered a six round technical decision loss to Mario Cazares. The fight took place at the light heavyweight limit, with Cazares getting off to a fast start and seemed to be in full control for most of the contest.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I’d like to have whatever Chavez Jr. is smoking...

Comment

Lol, now this quitter wants Golovkin! 🤪 I also want to win the lottery but it's not happening!

Comment

remember when chavez jr was offered the fight no options for like 5 million and turned it down to get ko'd by fonfara for 2 million? that was a trump like business move

Comment

Chavez Sr vs GGG would be more competititve.

Comment

Who’s more delusional, Jr or Khan?? LOL

Comment

laugh all you want I can see Golovkin take this fight. and DAZN will be on board

Comment

Lmao. This guy has unshakable confidence, I respect that. Unfortunately, he doesn’t have the skills, power, or heart to be a legit contender. I won’t be checking for anymore of his fights no matter the opponent, but good luck.

Comment

Jr. brought dishonor to his family. I guess he figures the only reasonable thing to do is commit suicide...

Comment

Working...
                  X