Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo Decisions Sergiy Derevyanchenko in Action Battle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exactly this, gate is real, SD won 3 or 4 rounds at most

Comment

• Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
      Dervy not a big puncher - no knockdowns against Jacobs or GGG either
      Who has knocked down Golovkin before?

Comment

• Dude is moving Charlo for a straight left, its subtle but he is doing it. Charlo better let them hands go.

Comment

• This fight makes Charlo a legit MW. If he fights Canelo it will be much slower than this, Canelo is not a pressure fighter and they both are counterpunchers.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
            No way Charlo ever losing this fight, those cards were filled out before the fight.
            Did you think Charlo won?

Comment

• I saw a draw being realistic for Chenko. Charlo's win 7 to 5 was realistic too. Chenko didn't do enough to snatch that belt today.

Judges are corrupt judges, what you can say? Commentators are balls-licking slimes too. When Chank was taking 3rd round into a road they still said how Charlo is being greatest of all time today.

10-8 score is pathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                The star of this first portion of the PPV was Casimero. He looked tremendous.

Charlo was sharp too in a more competitive fight. But the Filipino was electric.
                Yeah it was a hell of an American PPV debut. Usually I don't like KO celebrations but I loved that one for some reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ajvar View Post
                  I saw a draw being realistic for Chenko. Charlo's win 7 to 5 was realistic too. Chenko didn't do enough to snatch that belt today.

Judges are corrupt judges, what you can say? Commentators are ballslicking slimes too. When Chank was taking 3rd round into a road they still said how Charlo is being greatest of all time today.

10-8 score is pathetic.
                  116-112 was spot on

Comment

• Man Sergiy is all
                    heart a tough SOB. His size and defense are his downfall though. & it seems his face does not hold up well. Two fights in a row he's been busted the f++ck up.

Fight played out pretty much how I expected it to. Hopefully Charlo fights an opponent of similar caliber next fight he's had enough tune ups. He fought well. I don't see him beating Canelo but I think he puts up a good 7-5 8-4 effort.

Comment

• They just hang all over the Charlos nuts. Cota has done some decent things and they dont call ****, lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X