Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo vs. Sergiy Derevyanchenko - LIVE BoxingScene Scorecard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
    I see what you mean. It can be competitive but that doesnt mean it’s not clear. I cant argue with that
    I wish more people scored/viewed fights that way....

Comment

Originally posted by Tails View Post
      Sergiy did touch Jermall up in the midsection a bit and had him hurt a decent amount. He also did land some hooks that weren't exactly tightly thrown. And as much as I respect the effort Sergiy puts in to his fights he is not exactly sneaky with his shots and graceful getting into the pocket or into range.

I think some of the more precise punchers with speed are going to look to bring the fight to Charlo instead of posing and trying to out jab or outbox him. Easier said then done, but I believe other top contenders and champions are going to be lining up to fight him now.
      Cool thanks. I look forward to watching this one online when it's posted

Comment

Originally posted by UNBANNED View Post
        Ya Sergiy landed great power but Charlo looks like he has 2 great attributes:

great jab

amazing weight cutter...dude might walk around at 195...huge MW
        He *is* pretty f ucking big. They looked like they were in two diff divisions. But dont hate the player hate the game. He will have a def size advantage against all but Danny and the real 68ers. But he has the IQ and skills to use it. He was throwing that right long, I was really impressed with how well he was able to keep him at bay for large portions of time

Comment

Working...
        X