• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shenmue View Post
    Embarrassing from the Thai. glass body.
    Looked like a flop.

Comment

Originally posted by Leonbus2 View Post
      Taylor vs. Ramirez should be fantastic fight. Looking forward to it!
      Maybe. I'm looking forward to it as well since it's a unification but if Ramirez isn't any better than he was against Postol, Taylor will box his ears off. Ramirez is pretty one dimensional even if that dimension is fairly effective. Hopefully he brings a massive effort against Taylor when and if that fight happens. He will need it.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

The more I replay this body-shot/liver-shot, the more su****ious it looks. I dont mean to discredit Josh Taylor, but something is not right : The punch appears to have landed below the liver.

How many experts can predict a DIVE? I'm not affiliated with organized crime like you Peter Fury, so I am not privy to these schemes. As I reported, Apinun Khongsong comes from a impoverished state, but with the rich payout of this apparent rigged contest Khongsong will never have to work another day in his life in Thailand.

I cant seem to find the odds for this fight ending in a first round KO, but I'm sure the chances were less than 3%. So it stands to reason, given the odds and how fake this KO looked that indeed the fight was fixed.
        Meanwhile you didn't even remotely question when Wilder KO'd Malik Scott with a punch on the gloves. You are the most blatantly bias, double standard having poster on here.

No way the "eurobum" Taylor KO'd a guy with one shot! No way right! It goes against everything you believe in!

Comment

Working...
        X