Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo: Derevyanchenko Is Looking Past Me; He'll Find Out Saturday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
    is that picture edited or they just took it in the right moment?
    right moment? Charlo was mesmerized. Looked like he was staring into an eclipse. They had to pull him away.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      right moment? Charlo was mesmerized. Looked like he was staring into an eclipse. They had to pull him away.
      I wonder if Charlo felt inadequate when he saw Derv's sht rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
        I wonder if Charlo felt inadequate when he saw Derv's sht rofl:
        ****, Derev making me think "Maybe briefs are back??" but then I realize Covid got my body looking like Chavez Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          ****, Derev making me think "Maybe briefs are back??" but then I realize Covid got my body looking like Chavez Jr.
          Charlo was probably like "Well ****, if I can't beat him in size, I'll beat him in the ring!"

Gotta change my prediction from Derev U.D to Charlo TKO, no man would let an another man get the best of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
            Charlo was probably like "Well ****, if I can't beat him in size, I'll beat him in the ring!"

Gotta change my prediction from Derev U.D to Charlo TKO, no man would let an another man get the best of him.
            Charlo gonna be swinging harder than Wilder against a pack of bees. Derev already has the fight won. He's in Charlos head

Comment

Charlo TKO/KO 9

Comment

Lol...Keith Idec is straight trash. Real shill for hire ish. Looking forward to the Charlo doubleheader.

You can splice together pics but you can’t stop the money or interest in great matchups. Something DAZN can’t find to save its business life.

Boxing writers are making themselves obsolete. They can’t find truth or objectivity and they are emotionally and financially tied to the promoters.

Dazn is headlining with serial quitter Chavez Jr and bringing Sr. out to fight Arce for Nostalgia views? Who is approving this garbage?

And the crumbling boxing establishment wants us to be upset about a stacked PBC card between top fighters? GTFOH.

Dan already had a turn around. You clowns are going to double down until you are straight out of work. Ask HBO boxing how this ends.
                Last edited by Fire4231; 09-26-2020, 11:12 AM.

Comment

I am expecting a boxing clinic performance from Derevyanchenko.

Comment

Working...
                  X