Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Estrada-Cuadras, Chocolatito-Gonzalez, Martinez-Flores Tripleheader Finalized

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Estrada-Cuadras, Chocolatito-Gonzalez, Martinez-Flores Tripleheader Finalized

Matchroom return to Mexico on Friday October 23 at TV Azteca Studios in Mexico City with a World title triple-header led by champions Juan Francisco Estrada, Romn Chocolatito' Gonzlez and Julio Cesar Martinez, live on DAZN in the US and on TV Azteca in Mexico, on a huge fight night brought to you by Eddie Hearn's Matchroom Boxing with Zanfer Promotions.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nice. The three favourites should take care of business with few difficulties but the opponents ain't terrible at all.

Comment

FLY STARS should be the title of this card.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Matchroom return to Mexico on Friday October 23 at TV Azteca Studios in Mexico City with a World title triple-header led by champions Juan Francisco Estrada, Romn Chocolatito' Gonzlez and Julio Cesar Martinez, live on DAZN in the US and on TV Azteca in Mexico, on a huge fight night brought to you by Eddie Hearn's Matchroom Boxing with Zanfer Promotions.
        [Click Here To Read More]
        Good to see Estrada coming back!

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
          Good to see Estrada coming back!
          That’s a gangsta card! You funna give Eddie props?

Comment

Gallo Estrada is a great busier and I enjoy his style! He reminds me of a mini JMM. Let’s go Gallo put on for Sonora!!!!

Comment

Rather see them fight each other but what can you do. Nice that all three get tune ups on the same card to build some momentum.

Comment

Good card. Cuadras is never in a bad fight and Estrada beat him by a whisker last time. Rematch should be good.

Comment

If PPVs want to sell, flyweight undercards are a good selling point and don't take as much away from the overall purse.

Comment

So excited. I hope to see the rematch of Cuadras abd Estrada but it shouldve been done 2 or 3 years right after their fight when i feel he is not on the downside yet.

If Gallo wins, i am more excited to see the rematcg of Chocolatito. Holy mother cow this is a great boxing event.

Comment

Working...
                    X