Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

On a scale of 1-10, rate Floyd Mayweather's win against Cotto.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
    Cotto being damaged goods from the Margarito plaster of paris beating Floyd fought a 50% Cotto
    Same result, overrated cotto fought the best but never beat them.unless they Handicapped like Martinez & Foreman..damaged eye Margarito(thanks manny)..drained geale 3 lbs..trout beat a supposed prime cotto, trout
    ..porfavor

Comment

6, Cotto was near the end and I never rated him as being that amazing to begin with.

Routine win over a faded name.

Comment

7... I hate that Bob Arum prevented this fight whilst Cotto was under him, this is why you need to be your own boss at some stage of your career. Once he was freed he was able to make fights like the Mayweather one.

Comment

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
          If cotto was past prime. What was floyd?

Benjamin Button? I swear some people just makes you ..... Both boxers were out of their prime. Solid win 7. I blame Arum for it not happening sooner.

Comment

B, B+ at best, so 7 or 7.5.

Cotto is a competent boxer. Good fundamentals and able to cut the ring off. He made Mayweather work for his victory but it was a comfortable win the nonetheless.

In a way, it is good that he took the fight. It made him realise that he needed to tighten his game.

Comment

I'd give it a 6

Comment

After the loss to Pac he had 2 soft wins and people weren't really convinced he was the same. Lost to trout after floyd.
                So I'd say a 6.

Comment

6.7 , let's be real Cotto was not the same after Margarito compound that with the beating Manny gave him. It was a solid/good win for Floyd.

Comment

It was a very good win. One of Floyd's best wins.

Comment

Agree with guy above, one of Floyd’s best wins for sure, considering what he usually makes guy’s go through before fighting him. That said, 6.

Comment

Working...
                      X