Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder in "Amazing Physical Shape" For Fury Trilogy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
    Part of me is thinking you are just winding everyone up . However, you have been saying these Wild allegations for 7 months and each month it changes from Tyson rabbit punching ,to him getting Wilder in headlocks and now the gloves. Has Wilder ever contested the gloves?? You know he loves his excuses, yet it was not you getting hit by them.
    I think it’s for the best this trilogy happens and you can get on with your life
    He's been coping hard.

Imagine just tipping your hat and saying good fight, I was wrong.

Comment

• The straight left after Deontay was finished and concussed for 3 rounds? No he punched him over

Comment

• Are you one of those obsessed biased british fans or can you jus talk boxing?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
          Nope. What's strange is that Fury got you all to believe he was depressed and had mental illness instead of calling him what he is, a steroid cheat.
          Hmmmm..............

Comment

• Originally posted by Walexhris View Post
            Hmmmm..............
            Yes, think about that...

Comment

• I believe the 3rd fight will have a satisfactory conclusion and this feud will finally be put to rest.

Most Fury and Wilder fans will unite and support the winner as he challenges AJ to become Undisputed.

Comment

• Wilder was in great shape last time and that didn't stop him from getting dominated physically and mentally. It's not like he's going to suddenly develop a boxing IQ since the 2nd fight, so that means he's either going to try to land the right from distance (which Fury took away in the rematch) or try to be the aggressor against a guy that'll likely outweigh him by 40-50lbs and is the superior boxer.

Comment

• Originally posted by JTfloyd View Post
                  Wilder was in great shape last time and that didn't stop him from getting dominated physically and mentally. It's not like he's going to suddenly develop a boxing IQ since the 2nd fight, so that means he's either going to try to land the right from distance (which Fury took away in the rematch) or try to be the aggressor against a guy that'll likely outweigh him by 40-50lbs and is the superior boxer.
                  Good post.

Comment

Working...
                  X