Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergio Mora Backs Loma To Beat Lopez: Reminds Me of Trinidad-Vargas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sergio Mora Backs Loma To Beat Lopez: Reminds Me of Trinidad-Vargas

Former world champion Sergio Mora is backing WBA, WBO lightweight champion Vasiliy Lomachenko to overcome his upcoming opponent, IBF champion Teofimo Lopez. The two world champions will collide in a very anticipated fight on October 17th at the MGM Grand's Conference Center in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Is Mora predicting that Lomachenko is going to do full blast nutshots on Teofimo?

Comment

Hmm, I don't see the similarity

He probably meant Mayweather vs. Canelo.

Comment

Lopez by KO

Comment

I agree with mora.

Comment

Trinidad was younger than Loma is now when he fought vargas and was also a deadly puncher, which Loma isn't. Lopez does remind me of vargas in the sense that he's young and confident, but I think he has a better shot right now than vargas did back then.

Comment

Tito Trinidad had to get up from a quick-short-left-hook from hard-hitting Fernando Vargas, in the fourth round. Lopez senior. told us that Vasily Lomachenko is getting put to sleep in five.

So Sergio Mora maybe half-right, I don't believe that Bumochenko will be right after Teofimo Lopez hits him flush on the chin ; Teofimo's power is different.

Comment

Originally posted by Csar View Post
                He probably meant Mayweather vs. Canelo.
                I think this is more comparable. It will make Lopez a better fighter and not ruin him the way Trinidad did Vargas

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                  I think this is more comparable. It will make Lopez a better fighter and not ruin him the way Trinidad did Vargas
                  Tough to say. If Lopez is as mentally weak as I think he is, this could destroy him.

Comment

comparing some latino bar fighters to Loma is a disgrace

Comment

Working...
                    X