Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Gonzalez, Unbeaten Mayweather Prospect, Shot and Killed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
    When we allow 3rd world citizens to riot and burn our cities, the end result is chaos and 3rd world values...
    The crazy thing is you ***** fans dont realize YOU are the 3rd world citizens. We real Americans want you OUT.

Comment

Originally posted by The D3vil View Post
      I don't know if y'all internationally see this or not, but we are fxcking disintegrating here in America.

It's scary as hell.

Like violence in the most random places.

This pandemic and this election has just driven people mad

Anyways, rest in peace to the young G, man.
      It's always horrible to hear when an ambitious young man is cut down in his prime like this. I totally concur with your sentiments. As a Canadian, there are things wrong in our country as well but the US, like you say, is spiralling out of control. There is so much corruption, lying, thieving, greed and injustice happening on a daily basis in all forms and on all levels that no country could survive without being changed forever and permanently scarred. I'm not a religious man but I still pray for my southern brothers. The people in control of America including the big corporations and the government just got too big to fail, too powerful and have put the general population into financial and psychological bondage. Let's hope next year brings fourth real change because right now, it looks like a lost cause. America is the new Rome, on the precipice of total devastation.
      Last edited by theface07; 09-10-2020, 03:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by UNBANNED View Post
        Well you can yourself and your peers for electing Donald *****.

Is hilarious
        I aint vote for that motherfxcker and I don't know anybody who voted for that motherfxcker.

Plus, our problems began before 2017.

People were rioting in the streets in 2015 too.

This is a long time coming

Originally posted by theface07 View Post
        It's always horrible to hear when an ambitious young man is cut down in his prime like this. I totally concur with your sentiments. As a Canadian, there are things wrong in our country as well but the US, like you say, is spiralling out of control. There is so much corruption, lying, thieving, greed and injustice happening on a daily basis in all forms and on all levels that no country could survive without being changed forever and permanently scarred. I'm not a religious man but I still pray for my southern brothers. The people in control of America including the big corporations and the government just got too big to fail, too powerful and have put the general population into financial and psychological bondage. Let's hope next year brings fourth real change because right now, it looks like a lost cause. America is the new Rome, on the precipice of total devastation.
        God bless you, brother.

All our chickens are coming home to roost.

All the wars, corruption, street crime, greed, racism, ***ism, poverty, and corruption is just all hitting us at once

Comment

It's a shame. He was coming up with a bunch of good amateurs, among them, Balderas and Nikita who were posting screenshots of conversations with him where he was asking them if he should come back to Boxing since he was in some deep ****. It makes you think since he was a 22 year old prospect that didn't fought in the last three years. Way too young.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
            A_s wipes like you are everything wrong with the world! B_t_h

Shut the fck up. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by UNBANNED View Post
              The crazy thing is you ***** fans dont realize YOU are the 3rd world citizens. We real Americans want you OUT.
              You little antifa kids have NO clue just how much a minority you will be when the sh it hits the fan. Keep playing in traffic and keep pushing...

Comment

Damn shame....RIP

Comment

He got whacked and his two buddies got away with non life threatening injuries, simple math, it was a hit.

... but here on NSB it doesn't take a page for this thread to deteriorate to the usual left/right, wtf is wrong with society BS.

Comment

Originally posted by The D3vil View Post
                    I don't know if y'all internationally see this or not, but we are fxcking disintegrating here in America.

It's scary as hell.

Like violence in the most random places.

This pandemic and this election has just driven people mad

Anyways, rest in peace to the young G, man.

There's some tensions other places in the world too, but yeah the situation in the US just seems chaotic.... a people divided. Saddening cos there's good, real people on all sides but once the battlelines get drawn that seems to stop mattering.

Anyways... RIP Kid, taken too young.

Comment

Horrible news.

Rip champ.

Comment

Working...
                      X