No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Judging The Judges: Ugas-Ramos Scorecard Analysis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Judging The Judges: Ugas-Ramos Scorecard Analysis

Once upon a time, Dr. Lou Moret held the distinction as a top shelf ring official. Those days are long gone, as well as his ability to properly score a high-profile fight. Yordenis Ugas should never have to look back on his ring record and explain why he was forced to settle for a split decision win in one of the best performances of his career to date. Such a fate is what he has to accept, though, as the 2008 Olympic Bronze medalist for Cuba had to sweat out a 12-round victory over Abel Ramos atop a special Sunday edition of Premier Boxing Champions (PBC) on Fox.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The article does not mention consensus scoring. If you look round by round, I think you end up with 6 rounds for each boxer and a draw?

Comment

maybe dr moret needs to go back to school and get his eye's checked or get fired if he's turning in dodgy cards, havn't seen those fights so can't go one way or another

Comment

They probably need to put him out to pasture. That card is so, so bad.

Comment

little piggy eyed californian professor lol

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

Comment

115-113 was an insult to Ugas.
            117-111 for Ramos submitted by Dr. Lou Moret was an absolute abomination and an insult to us all who watched the fight.

Comment

How did you guys score this one? I could only see Ramos winning three rounds Max

Comment

I want to see an article that tells everyone exactly how these horrible judges keep getting thrown back into rotation and never get fired

Comment

I legit want to be a professional boxing judge it sounds too easy. Canít be that hard right? You donít even need to pay attention apparently.

Comment

Dr. Lou Moret = C.J. Ross
                    Get some continuing education or bounce you damn turkey

Comment

Working...
                    X