Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Espinoza: Charlo-Derevyanchenko/Charlo-Rosario Event For The True Fight Fan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To be fair it’s a interesting card and I’m going to be watching but funny that they assume I’ll pay for it LOL. Streaming FTW.

Comment

CHARLO's , ROMAN, FIGEUROA, NERY, CASIMERO ; who gets upset?

Comment

decent fights but most definitely not ppv!

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          What a douchebag homie was to assume all that sht.

I agree! Outside my I don't know many fans that follow the Charlo bros.

To be fair whenever they fight they do have a large gathering there??
          appreciate u having my six....and not sure how large the crowds r wen they have fought here to b honest. But it’s not they make headlines on the local news or local newspapers.

Comment

Most stacked PPV card in years. Will definitely be purchasing it. Only a few weeks left!

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              huhhh! Where this racist rant come from??

Also dumb dumb. Trump loves boxing. And he's friends with Tyson, RJJ. Floyd...
              Nice response to Bs baseless political rant! And that’s a fact - like him or not - Trump was always ringside for the major fights prior to becoming POTUS!

Comment

I am really Happy about this Card, I hope it raises the bar for PPV's, 6 fights all VERY good fighters matched tough, I will purchase this with a smile on my face as my money well spent.

Comment

This moron literally got showtime killed. ****ing idiot

Comment

A very good card in my opinion. Jermall vs Dervy is my favorite upcoming fight. A better fight than any fight Canelo is even thinking about having.

Comment

Great card

Comment

Working...
                      X