Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Espinoza: Charlo-Derevyanchenko/Charlo-Rosario Event For The True Fight Fan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Espinoza: Charlo-Derevyanchenko/Charlo-Rosario Event For The True Fight Fan

Boxing consumers complain more often than not because pay-per-view cards don't give them the overall value they seek for their money. Stephen Espinoza is completely confident they'll get plenty of bang for their collective buck September 26. Showtime's president of sports and event programming considers his network's upcoming six-fight show the most stacked pay-per-view event it has produced since he took control of its programming late in 2011.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Which means it will bomb, modern real fight fans don’t even pay for the fights half the time!

They fûçking stream it but pay for UFC cards or rather see if someone else is paying for it an try to watch it there!

This is why promoters try to reach casuals who yes are ignorant to the sport as a whole but gladly will pay for a fight if it’s a big event or if it’s a really competitive fight!

Comment

"Showtime has classified the six-fight card as two separate three-bout broadcasts, with a 30-minute break in between, but fans can watch all six fights for one price that’ll be disclosed soon."

That price should not be more than $60! PANDEMIC!

Comment

Comment

Good fights - Showtime quality/worthy card! Not Ppv worthy...casual fans do not know who the Charlos are....I live here in H-Town. and most of my co-workers who are ufc fans 1st and casual boxing fans 2nd have never heard of the Charlos! Don’t know wat Ppv goal is - but good luck. Will wait and watch on YouTube early Sun morning!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            "Showtime has classified the six-fight card as two separate three-bout broadcasts, with a 30-minute break in between, but fans can watch all six fights for one price that’ll be disclosed soon."

That price should not be more than $60! PANDEMIC!
            If it's any more than a normal PPV then they are trying to dupe people when the idea is 2 for 1 special

Comment

Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
              Good fights - Showtime quality/worthy card! Not Ppv worthy...casual fans do not know who the Charlos are....I live here in H-Town. and most of my co-workers who are ufc fans 1st and casual boxing fans 2nd have never heard of the Charlos! Don’t know wat Ppv goal is - but good luck. Will wait and watch on YouTube early Sun morning!
              That's because your co-workers are probably all white. White people like the UFC more because it is pro white and run by a racist, Trump lovin' duschebag in Dana Whiteman. All other races and countries are more interested in boxing overall.

Comment

Originally posted by theface07 View Post
                That's because your co-workers are probably all white. White people like the UFC more because it is pro white and run by a racist, Trump lovin' duschebag in Dana Whiteman. All other races and countries are more interested in boxing overall.
                WRONG!!! Majority of my co-workers r black/Hispanic ! Nice try though. Am a Hispanic cop by the way if ur wondering.

Comment

Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
                  WRONG!!! Majority of my co-workers r black/Hispanic ! Nice try though. Am a Hispanic cop by the way if ur wondering.
                  What a douchebag homie was to assume all that sht.

I agree! Outside my I don't know many fans that follow the Charlo bros.

To be fair whenever they fight they do have a large gathering there??

Comment

Originally posted by theface07 View Post
                    huhhh! Where this racist rant come from??

Also dumb dumb. Trump loves boxing. And he's friends with Tyson, RJJ. Floyd...

Comment

Working...
                    X