Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Dubois: I'd Love To Fight Dillian Whyte and Beat Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daniel Dubois: I'd Love To Fight Dillian Whyte and Beat Him!

Undefeated heavyweight knockout artist Daniel Dubois is very much motivated to drag Dillian Whyte in the ring in 2021. Dubois is back in the ring on Saturday night, when he faces late replacement Ricardo Snijders at BT Sport studios in London.
    [Click Here To Read More]

“I’d love to!” But instead I’m going to keep fighting guys who pose almost zero threat. The Joyce fight won’t happen either!

Comment

I do think Dubois is the real deal but slow down, pump the brakes. Yes you will win this weekend and the Joyce fight is going to be tough. Joyce seems to have a good beard and is relentless so don’t be looking past 2 fights and already be thinking whyte.

Comment

Joyce will be tough test for that kid.

Comment

looking to pick up on povetkins leftovers why don't he call out the man himself he ain't getting past joe joyce anyway

Comment

We had all this talk about Anthony Yarde, he was the 'real deal' too.
            Unfortunately, someone forgot to mention it to Sergey Kovalev........

Comment

If whyte can get past povetkin in the rematch, why doesnt frank stick dubois in with povetkin and if he can come through that then hes worthy of whyte. Fighting the fujimotos of the world and then calling out whyte doesnt make sense.

Comment

I just love what Frank Warren is doing. He is now doing to Eddie Hearn what Eddie Hearn did to Deontay Wilder with Dillian Whyte; Using Daniel Dubois as a buffer in order to protect Tyson Fury from Dillian Whyte

Comment

Who will the nationalists cheer for in this?

Comment

Everyone knows Danny Dubois would make short work of Dillian Whyte. Eddie Hearns and Dillian don't want any part of Dubois, let's be honest. Just made funnier by the fact that Alexander Povetkin was a cherry-pick gone wrong.

Comment

Working...
                    X