Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara: A Year Since I Have Fought, Very Eager To Let My Hands Go

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lara: A Year Since I Have Fought, Very Eager To Let My Hands Go

Erislandy Lara has found plenty of ways to preserve his 37-year old body without the need for lengthy gaps between fights. Such occurrences, unfortunately, are well beyond his control. Exactly 52 weeks will have passed by when Lara steps into the ring this weekend. The Cuban southpaw headlines the August 29 edition of Premier Boxing Champions (PBC) on Fox, as he faces Wakefield, Massachusetts' Greg Vendetti (22-3-1, 12KOs) in the main event live from Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

PBC propaganda and headlines. Lol.

We heard the same thing when PBC introduced Rigondeaux. Proper ratings are hard to achieve nowadays, and if it’s Lara, of course they’re going to make articles like this

Comment

Eris Landy Lara won me over. I think he can beat Jermell still, he will have the legs since Jermell doesnt apply pressure like Hurd.

Comment

“When I step in the ring on August 29th it will have a year since I fought so I’m very eager to get in there and let my hands go,” insists Lara.

Comment

You can be the best boxer in the world but if nobody cares to watch you fight what good is it? Boxing is a business and pro boxers are in it for the money. Lara is learning a hard lesson of how mismanaged his career has been. He should have been more aggressive earlier on and not so technical. True there are some fans that love the technicality of boxing and the science behind it but a vast majority just love to see two guys beat on each other to see who is stronger or tougher or better. If he is worried about his finances, make sure you teach this lesson to any younger generations you may be watching over.

Comment

amazing, when he fights I am always eager for him to let his hands go..just doesnt happen that often

Comment

I like Lara but this is a FS1 Quality Fight! I will watch because I'm a boxing fans and it is on Free TV but a sh^t fight

Comment

Easy when it's against a dude who won't throw back

Comment

Lara has the style that allows him to enjoy longevity in the sport so good on him, he's still a world champ at his age and keeping active good luck to him!

Comment

Originally posted by Turpin Kru View Post
                    PBC propaganda and headlines. Lol.

We heard the same thing when PBC introduced Rigondeaux. Proper ratings are hard to achieve nowadays, and if it’s Lara, of course they’re going to make articles like this
                    You haven't watch his fight against hurd and castaǹo?

Comment

Working...
                    X