Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz: I Was So Happy Whyte Got Knocked The F--- Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz: I Was So Happy Whyte Got Knocked The F--- Out!

    Former unified heavyweight champion Andy Ruiz fired off some verbal shots in the direction of division rival Dillian Whyte, who suffered a brutal knockout on Saturday night. Whyte, who was the mandatory challenger to the WBC title, was knocked out cold in the fifth round of his bout with Alexander Povetkin on Saturday night at Matchroom's Fight Camp in Brentwood.
    [Click Here To Read More]

  • #2
    Always going to be the case if Whyte came a cropper. 2 things guaranteed:

    1.Whyte ends up with egg on face.

    2. Ruiz ends up with egg on chips.

    Comment


    • #3
      Ruiz knows he declined a good offer you can't really hate on Whyte when guys like Fury and Wilder dove in harder on him .

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Ant1979 View Post
        Always going to be the case if Whyte came a cropper. 2 things guaranteed:

        1.Whyte ends up with egg on face.

        2. Ruiz ends up with egg on chips.
        Now that is funny.

        Comment


        • #5
          At least Whyte is out here putting his balls on the line for the fans. Ruiz Jr is fighting that slob Areola next after almost a year out and he tried to weasel out of the Joshua rematch.

          Comment


          • #6
            Why Exactly? I'm sure this is one of the many reasons why..
            [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]


            Again Dillian Whyte was running around disrespecting EVERYBODY! He got Humbled but I see some of his fans kinda fighting against the Humbling Process and still want to talk trash about other fighters losing to deflect from Whyte getting Knocked The F^ck Out by a "Old Man"

            Comment


            • #7
              And lose out on 4m dollars? The logic behind some of these PBC guys is magical �� He was happy a guy that he was supposed to fight, a guy who offered him 4m dollars, a guy who he should be looking to fight for big money got KO’ed. Guess he is happy getting a couple of hundreds fighting the Gerald Washington levels in payday terms.

              Because his feelings got hurt by trash talking both of them? Gosh they really are soft over there.

              Comment


              • #8
                I was happy too

                For the same reason. Btw, Ruiz would murder white.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
                  At least Whyte is out here putting his balls on the line for the fans. Ruiz Jr is fighting that slob Areola next after almost a year out and he tried to weasel out of the Joshua rematch.
                  These guys are catching feelings over trash talking 😂 soft AF.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    And lose out on 4m dollars? The logic behind some of these PBC guys is magical �� He was happy a guy that he was supposed to fight, a guy who offered him 4m dollars, a guy who he should be looking to fight for big money got KO'ed. Guess he is happy getting a couple of hundreds fighting the Gerald Washington levels in payday terms.

                    Because his feelings got hurt by trash talking both of them? Gosh they really are soft over there.
                    exactly right. if anything ruiz should be kicking himself for not fighting whyte that could have been him instead of povetkin.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X
                    TOP