Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frampton: I Can't See Santa Cruz Beating Davis, But You Have To Admire His Balls

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
    If Davis makes weight, would you pick Cruz?
    No i wouldnt.[/QUOTE]
    Smart man.

    Comment


    • #32
      Quote button isn't working well.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
        Quote button isn't working well.
        Its all good, but i honestly think Tank will let you down as a fan much like Broner done to everyone that believed.

        Comment


        • #34
          Itís easy to have balls when you have nothing to lose. No one expects LSC to win. So the pressure is on Tank. Terrible match up.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
            Its all good, but i honestly think Tank will let you down as a fan much like Broner done to everyone that believed.
            Gervonta is too special for Broner. This is not the LarryX pick. Real fans know what they are seeing, which is why nobody is picking Cruz against him. Loma-Lopez is basically 1-1. It should've been 100-1 the way Loma is revered here.

            I want Davis to fight Crawford at 147.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
              Gervonta is too special for Broner. This is not the LarryX pick. Real fans know what they are seeing, which is why nobody is picking Cruz against him. Loma-Lopez is basically 1-1. It should've been 100-1 the way Loma is revered here.

              I want Davis to fight Crawford at 147.
              Bruz Bud will pick Tank apart, their is no way hes in the conversation for a Crawford fight.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                Bruz Bud will pick Tank apart, their is no way hes in the conversation for a Crawford fight.
                Negative, bro. I give him more chance than Spence. I think Spence is done now.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                  Negative, bro. I give him more chance than Spence. I think Spence is done now.
                  Lol ok its cool to see you have confidence in ya man and what you see but i just dont see it/ but hey stranger things have happened.
                  Have a goodnight bro.
                  Edit- Gotta see with Spence although i always thought bud would beat him anyway.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                    Lol ok its cool to see you have confidence in ya man and what you see but i just dont see it/ but hey stranger things have happened.
                    Have a goodnight bro.
                    We'll keep talking. I will also give more energy to this fight from now on. Cheers.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                      We'll keep talking. I will also give more energy to this fight from now on. Cheers.
                      Wouldn't expect any less my bro.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP