Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach on Pacquiao's Options: 2 More Fights, Then Run For President

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roach on Pacquiao's Options: 2 More Fights, Then Run For President

Although the ongoing coronavirus pandemic has put Manny Pacquiao's next move on hold given the uncertainty of being able to schedule major fights without an ability to sell tickets, trainer Freddie Roach said Pacquiao has been contemplating the end of his career.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Freddie...this is what got you fired in the first place...

"(After) the fourth round of that fight he told me my shoulder is shot. I said, ‘OK, Manny, go out there, do the best you can, don’t get hurt,’ and he says, ‘Of course,’” Roach said

Didn't you both say that the shoulder was injured in sparring BEFORE the fight? And you needed Toradol because of it?
    Last edited by Leicesterage; 08-13-2020, 07:31 AM.

Comment

Everything from Freddie Roach is just stream-of-consciousness b.s. None of what he says with regard to Pac's future plans is ever reliable. GGG, Floyd? Tomorrow he will be talking about a Pac-Wilder or Pac-Duran fight.

Comment

so much BS coming from roach nowadays! lol... i thought roach said he wanted manny to retired after the horn loss? and that's why manny ditched him for buboy?

Comment

I really wod like to see Pac and Mikey I know there are bigger fights but I think it would be fun to watch ALL action fight

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
            Everything from Freddie Roach is just stream-of-consciousness b.s. None of what he says with regard to Pac's future plans is ever reliable. GGG, Floyd? Tomorrow he will be talking about a Pac-Wilder or Pac-Duran fight.
            bruh.. honestly i dont even think roach had spoken to pac since their last fight with thurman! lol.. roach acts like they keep in touch on the regular.

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
              I really wod like to see Pac and Mikey I know there are bigger fights but I think it would be fun to watch ALL action fight
              all action fight against mikey? lol....

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                Freddie...this is what got you fired in the first place...

"(After) the fourth round of that fight he told me my shoulder is shot. I said, ‘OK, Manny, go out there, do the best you can, don’t get hurt,’ and he says, ‘Of course,’” Roach said

Didn't you both say that the shoulder was injured in sparring BEFORE the fight? And you needed Toradol because of it?
                smh... and he re-injured it during the 4th round. that's why they requested for toradol in the first place.

Comment

If Spence dominated mikey with ease pac for sure would dominate mikey making it a one sided fight.

Comment

if pacquiao elects to step into the ring with crawford he won't be in any shape to run for president

Comment

Working...
                    X