Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko-Lopez - Deal Reached For October, Team Lopez is Pumped

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

I just want to know what round is Teofimo going to leave Bumchenko punch-drunk, from the bestial walloping that Vasily signed up for.

Teofimo is green, that will not be an excuse, its a fact. Nevertheless, Bumchenko is grossly overrated and over the hill. Teofimo got the bag and will also become lineal.

Move over Josh Taylor, Teo is going to replace you in the P4P ; Vasily should be dropped off from the elite top ten, if he losses to 15-0 Teofimo Lopez, or even struggles.
    Loma top #1 or #2 across the board...this will only be the 4th undefeated top rated Champion he takes on in only 16 fights!! If he is overrated what is Stank Davis with his padded pathetic resume??Lol! Coward Stank now going after old past it pillow-fisted smaller fighters in Mares and Cruz I instead of taking on one of the young guns who have been calling him out!! Gotta protect that 0!

Comment

All that's left is for Teo to sign on Thursday and the fights on.

IMO, this is the best, most competitive and anticipated fight in 2020.
      Last edited by factsarenice; 08-12-2020, 10:47 PM.

Comment

“I told him to take the money (1.2 mil), this is going to be for the legacy because that’s what we fight for,” Lopez Sr. said. “But my son said, ‘Dad, I know I can get more. '"

Lopez must read my posts. I know he reads NSB.

Comment

Glad they could finalize a deal!

Great fight and one of the best fights of the year, props to both guys and specially for Loma for giving up part of his purse, that speaks tons about him.

Comment

Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
            its all about p4p best and legacy for Loma!! Gives Champions GRJ, Walters, Rigo all their 1st and only losses ...making the latter 2 quit on their stools!! Now taking on another undefeated power punching champ in Lopez! All in 16 fights...extremely impressive-especially when compared to Tanks padded resume!!
            You've lost the debate about the money split. All the fanboys and even other reasonable Loma fans did. Acknowledge it, and move on. I told you what Lopez was worth to the last penny on here.

Stop crying.

I got Lopez by KO. Wanna bet some points?

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
              Good. I hope nobody ever negotiations in the media ever again. Queers.
              Its Bobs most chosen tool, he uses it to coerce public opinion to his guy, either getting a lowball deal or ducking the fight.

Comment

He knocked Linares out and beat the other 2 on points. Besides, I could just as easily pull up footage of Lopez looking sus against Nakatani.

I just want to know what round is Teofimo going to leave Bumchenko punch-drunk, from the bestial walloping that Vasily signed up for.
                Loma could lose to Teo, but I hope you don't pull the same shit Rigo fans did if he doesn't.

Teofimo is green, that will not be an excuse, its a fact. Nevertheless, Bumchenko is grossly overrated and over the hill. Teofimo got the bag and will also become lineal.
                Green? Lopez obliterated Commey in 2 rounds to become a world champion. Every other guy that beat him did so via split decision, so Lopez is his only clear loss so far. "What? Loma's having issues with guys in his 3rd weight division? He must be over the hill!" Fucking hell lmao. He's a 2x gold medalist with nearly 400 wins, who became a 5x, 3-weight world champion in 15 fights, just to be called grossly overrated by a random loser in a forum. Yeah, I'm sure Loma has trouble going to sleep at night, knowing that 1hourRat thinks he's overrated

Move over Josh Taylor, Teo is going to replace you in the P4P ; Vasily should be dropped off from the elite top ten, if he losses to 15-0 Teofimo Lopez, or even struggles.
                You think Loma should be dropped from top 10 p4p, if he struggles for a win that'd make him undisputed? You must have the same dealer as Kalle Sauerland.
                Last edited by Slicc; 08-12-2020, 11:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by boogbx View Post
                  ESPN displaying clear distasteful and unprofessional bias for privileged Vasily Lomachenko. How does the editor allow such rubbish to be published? Calling Vasily Lomachenko a champion and Teofimo Lopez a 'title-holder' demonstrates preference.
                  Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                  you are already opening the umbrella

can't wait to read you say how to wasn't that good and too inexperienced
                  The one that will need a '' Umbrella' is Bumchenko, when Teofimo's fist of lighting and thunder starts raining down on Vasily.
                  Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                  The bold: I think he will. Lopez by KO is my pick. And, if he can beat Lopez, I won't give him much credit at all for someone so hyped up to the gods like him. Lopez is a kid. If he beats Davis, that will have no excuses, and gets a salute from me.
                  I agree with you to a great extent regarding the low grade for this victory over Vasily Lomachenko and what the win means in the early career of Teofimo Lopez.

I cant consider Vasily a great win, I'm with you on that. A prime reason is how the massive underdog bum Orlando Salido exposed Lomachenko. If a washed bum Orlando Salido got it done, why cant Teofimo Lopez?

However, because Teofimo is sooo green, its a decent win for the lack of experience at world level.
                  What's the pay for each fighter?
                  Its like you predicted, Teo is getting close to 2 million, and rightfully so.
                  Lopez will get closer to $2 million with Lomachenko said to have been willing to give up a piece of his purse to help get the deal done.
                  Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
                  Actually quite the opposite, Loma is so certain of victory he gave up some money to get the diva in the ring. He gonna tax that a$$. No doubt a joke like you would try to spin it in such an ignorant manner. Gonna cry foul all over this one after you are wrong again?
                  Are you still ''Disappointed in Teofimo Lopez''? You thought this fight was not happening, eat some crow!

Disappointed in Lopez, he talked like he really wanted this fight. Doesn't seem to be the case. I guess we can forget about this one.

Comment

The bold: I think he will. Lopez by KO is my pick. And, if he can beat Lopez, I won't give him much credit at all for someone so hyped up to the gods like him. Lopez is a kid. If he beats Davis, that will have no excuses, and gets a salute from me.
                    Man i thought you liked Loma and you included Lopez when you said if he beats Lopez,Tank and Haney then he deserves to be ATG yet now your saying if he beats Lopez you give him no credit.
                    Man you just exposed yourself to who you really are..

Comment

Teofimo, has already handed Bumchecko a loss in negotiations. Lopez is going to finish the humiliation in the ring by viral meme style KO.
                      I'm pretty sure Loma is still getting the larger purse, and his willingness to accept less money to get the deal done is actually a win for everyone. Teo gets the additional money he held out for, Loma gets the unification bout he wanted and we the fans get an awesome matchup to look forward to.

Comment

Working...
                      X