No announcement yet.

Even if Povetkin loses, he should stay around

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even if Povetkin loses, he should stay around

Povetkin is one of those guys that have fully proven they belong to top 10. From 2013 till now he beat the whole bunch of gatekeepers and fringe contenders.

Even if he loses I still wanna see his old ass fighting guys like Ruiz, Ortiz, Charles Martin, maybe even Wilder. Povetkin is one of the most proven heavyweights, no need to retire at all.

yea i wanna see the Ortiz fight before they retire.

Comment

I agree. Povetkin has plenty left to offer the heavyweight division. I’d love to see him in against AK or Andy Ruiz.

Comment

Definitely a decent amount of money still on the table for him if he wants to continue & he could still work his way to another title shot with a couple good W's or just a nice win streak while playing the ABC rankings game.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
          Povetkin is one of those guys that have fully proven they belong to top 10. From 2013 till now he beat the whole bunch of gatekeepers and fringe contenders.

Even if he loses I still wanna see his old ass fighting guys like Ruiz, Ortiz, Charles Martin, maybe even Wilder. Povetkin is one of the most proven heavyweights, no need to retire at all.

I agree, really I don't want to see guys retire before they really want to, and who ever really wants to?

Cats act like losing later in your career somehow degrades your resume, I disagree.

Comment

I really want to see Povetkin vs Wilder, especially since Fury proved the Povetkin strategy of taking the fight to Wilder works.

Comment

Yeah, why not? Heavyweight is pretty weak anyway...

Comment

Not really, he's a guy who was never anything but a contender and now he's old. If he wins he should stay and give it one last push. If he loses **** off and buy a hotel or some ****.

Comment

Why not? His fights are usually fun, would love Ruiz fight.

Comment

Let him fight old ortiz a battle of old uns. If wilder loses to fury, he might want povetkin

Comment

Working...
                    X