Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Fury-Wilder Trilogy Must Happen in 2020 - Or Fury Faces Whyte!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: Fury-Wilder Trilogy Must Happen in 2020 - Or Fury Faces Whyte!

Eddie Hearn, promoter for heavyweight contender Dillian Whyte, is planning to apply a lot of pressure to ensure his boxer receives a mandatory crack at the WBC world title. Pursuant to a WBC order from last year, Whyte is due a mandatory shot by February 2021.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Sounds good to me

Comment

He's obviously right. You can't push a mandatory back indefinitely... at some point the WBC need to do their job and say that's enough, our belt is being turned into a joke.

I won't be holding my breath though.

Comment

Winner knocks out Whyte.

Comment

WBC is a puppeteers joke... AKA a dummy. Hearn is a failed business man.

Comment

I hope Whyte loses to Povetkin

so that Hearn cannot continue using him to run block for AJ

Comment

"AJ is desperate for the Undisputed fight, so we done everything we could to force Fury to have to KO Whyte before it's ever gonna be possible. Also, don't expect us to go near the mandatory against Oleksandr Usyk! We want AJ-Fury ASAP doe!"

Comment

Dillian whyte won his shot off a fight with Oscar Rivas that never should have happened he pissed hot then BBC didn’t tell Rivas and allowed the fight to take place. Whyte barely won even with the juice got dropped in the 8th I think it was. Heesa bum

Comment

Fury wipes the ring with either of them.

Comment

Whyte is ok. He’s a alright HW and has waited far longer than most for his WBC Mando shot. For his faults, he has to step up in Feb.

It would be interesting to see what the longest wait is, in history. I hope Whyte beats Povetkin and then shocks everyone and KO’s Fury or Wilder. Likelihood of it happening? Slim to none, but it would be amazing.

Comment

Working...
                    X