Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu: Horn Didn't Win Two Seconds of Crawford Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This calls for a "Jeff Horn Smiles" article tomorrow. I'll be annoyed if there isn't one.

Comment

Horn is going to take Tszyu's Heart, The kid is making a big mistake by taking this fight too early and underestimating Horn. Bad Idea

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        I haven't seen too much of Tim Tszyu. How similar is he to his father?
        He's in a very different situation because he only had 30 amateur fights compared to the nearly 300 his dad had.

But he has similar kind of prodigious talent. The kid has been improving rapidly every fight. He has some stylistic similarities to his dad. Very composed and moves in a similar fashion.

Definitely less of a puncher p4p. And not as seasoned. But a very smart boxer in his own right.

He has fought some good domestic fighters who were regional belt holders and disposed of them in the manner you would expect a world class fighter to do. But horn is a massive step up.

Comment

timmy you dreamer, please..!!!! you aint gunna be able to do half what your dad did, this is becoming a serious joke now, ..now little timmy is saying hes gunna be a great..hahahahahahahha... im tipping you beat over the hill horn but the sharks of the div aka like the charlos are waiting to tear your head off ...you had maybe 30 am fights and won 25, your dad had well over 200 and lost around 7, there jarret hurd, julian williams,reisario, harrison, kell brook, at least aussie zerafa fought kell brook on brooks home ground, wonder what alphebet belt holder they will suck into australia to get robbed of his title, yous wait and see, tszyu will beat horn on points but he will not fight the names ive mentioned.....wait n see

Comment

If Horn doesn't beat Tim2 then he should retire. And if Tim2 doesn't beat Horn then he needs to reassess his boxing ambitions. This is a crucial fight for both, I don't think Horn is ready to retire just yet. Let's hope that we get some impartial comment on the fight although the 'can't move on' Practrads will spray their usual hate I guess.

Comment

Jeff Horn is a "good world level gatekeeper" level guy, Tim Tszyu to me looks like an Australian level boxer in the vein of Danny Green, not style wise but level wise, which is below Horn.

The thing with Horn is that he's been smacked in the head A LOT, so you never know when all the beatings will catch up to him and that's all that makes this fight interesting to me.

If Tzsyu wins because Horn is shot, you'll see him get destroyed by a world champ soon in a routine defence.

Comment

tim tszyu

I like tim tszyu in this fight think he's got the goods to beat horn glad he took this fight instead of fighting a bunch tomatoe cans see if you got what takes NOW horn is going to try to bullylie and
                rough him up if he hurts horn he could knock him out. history for ya'll in his 9th or 10 fight kosyta tszyu fought hector lopez which turn out to be his step up fight this is tims step up fight if don't win but shows good I will be happy for him I wouldnt sleep on him he can win this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by LDBC Slayer View Post
                  Jeff Horn is a "good world level gatekeeper" level guy, Tim Tszyu to me looks like an Australian level boxer in the vein of Danny Green, not style wise but level wise, which is below Horn.

The thing with Horn is that he's been smacked in the head A LOT, so you never know when all the beatings will catch up to him and that's all that makes this fight interesting to me.

If Tzsyu wins because Horn is shot, you'll see him get destroyed by a world champ soon in a routine defence.
                  You're wrong about Tszyu. He is a cut above guys like Danny Green. He's a very smart boxer. He hasn't proven his worth at the top level yet, but he easily disposed of regional belt holders like Brubaker and Ritchie, as you'd expect a world class boxer to do.

And secondly, sources close to the Horn camp have said that he is already becoming incredibly forgetful and vague, perhaps showing signs of the monster beatings he has taken in his last few fights. Not to mention all the sparring.

If I was Horn's wife and family I would zero faith in Horn's trainer looking out for Horn's health in the event of another beating. Horn has been in a bad way so many times in his last few fights and the trainer has never even looked close to throwing the towel in.

Comment

Jeff horn dirty fighter

Tim needs to becareful with Jess horn's FOREHEAD as the guy always uses it to headbutt opponents to cut up their faces.....Jess horn should go fight with raging bull....

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                      Tim and Crawford have equivalent resume quality at their current weight class.

So, if Tim can spark Horn out inside of 5 rounds (and I doubt he can), Tim Tszyu must then be recognized as the new top guy.
                      Wow that is one dumb statement. Crawford beats Horn, Kavaliauskas (both top 10 at the time easily) and Khan and you think that's equivalent to regional wins by Tszyu? Nah mate.

Comment

Working...
                      X