Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BREAKING: Eddie Hearn and Frank Warren speak for the first time ever this afternoon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BREAKING: Eddie Hearn and Frank Warren speak for the first time ever this afternoon

Big things could be happening for UK boxing

I wonder if they talked about Warren sending those 3 snitch emails to the boxing board

Wish I was a fly on the wall tbf.

Comment

Holy shit!
      Holy shit!
      Holy shit!
      Holy shit!
      Holy shit!
      Holy shit!
      Holy shit!
      Holy shit!

Comment

It's still insane to me that these two have never met each other nor talked to each other before I guess now. And even now, it was just a phone conversation and haven't officially met each other. Seems impossible considering these two have been the top dogs in the UK scene for years?

But hopefully this leads to some nice co-promotional match ups.

Comment

https://youtu.be/E2ABifAVYoA

Comment

Comment

Frank's been waiting on Eddie to answer his voicemails...

I know there's been a family feud starting with Frank and Barry from years, possibly decades ago but I don't believe for a second Frank and Eddie have never spoke...

Comment

Hearn says they agreed to meet for “a bite to eat” in September

https://youtu.be/yoBRaWOhFeY

Comment

The main thing is he can get rid of the problem with Whyte by making him fight Dubois or Joyce brillant plan.

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
                    The main thing is he can get rid of the problem with Whyte by making him fight Dubois or Joyce brillant plan.
                    Zero chance Whyte takes it

You don't fight, Helenius, Chisora x 2, Parker, Rivas and Povetkin to give up your mandatory spot to a huge fight against either Fury or Joshua, to fight a dangerous prospect like Dubois. After Whyte beats Povetkin he's sitting out until he gets his shot.

Comment

Working...
                    X