Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vladyslav Sirenko Batters Pavlo Krolenko For TKO in Five

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Comments Thread For: Vladyslav Sirenko Batters Pavlo Krolenko For TKO in Five

    Heavyweight prospect Vladyslav Sirenko overcame a shaky start to batter Pavlo Krolenko, stopping him in round 5 Saturday night in his hometown of Kiev, Ukraine. With the victory, Sirenko improves to 14-0, 13 knockouts.
    [Click Here To Read More]

  • #2
    When Sirenko got rocked in the first round after only 45 seconds of the fight it looked like he about to sh_t himself lol. I don't mean that figuratively as in he was scared, I mean it LITERALLY looked like he was about to or did just sh_t his britches.

    Comment


    • #3
      I don`t understand Sirenko hype. He was rocked by a club fighter in the first round. how is he better prospect than Yoka, Ajagba, Dubois, all these men already have better wins.
      Last edited by JakeTheBoxer; 08-02-2020, 12:55 PM.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
        I don`t understand Sirenko hype. He was rocked by a club fighter in the first round. how is he better prospect than Yoka, Ajagba, Dubois, all these men already have better wins.
        Sirenko was at his heaviest and without his trainer ,he’s dropped DDD before and had a stalemate slug fest with Joyce . Ajagba was actually dropped and doesn’t have Sirenkos skill set or power ,Yoka has never stepped outside of France as far as I know and has no advantages over Sirenko I see so not sure where the logic is coming from add to the fighters aren’t looking as sharp around the board because of COVID and watered down camps and lay offs .
        Last edited by REDEEMER; 08-02-2020, 01:41 PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
          Sirenko was at his heaviest and without his trainer ,he’s dropped DDD before and had a stalemate slug fest with Joyce . Ajagba was actually dropped and doesn’t have Sirenkos skill set or power ,Yoka has never stepped outside of France as far as I know and has no advantages over Sirenko I see so not sure where the logic is coming from add to the fighters aren’t looking as sharp around the board because of COVID and watered down camps and lay offs .
          I don`t care about some friendly or amateurish slug fests, give this guy somebody like Dinu at least.

          every decent heavyweight stops all club fighters.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
            I don`t care about some friendly or amateurish slug fests, give this guy somebody like Dinu at least.

            every decent heavyweight stops all club fighters.
            The fight wasnt stopped from a Sirenko punch ? Ha

            Not sure what fight you saw but there was no way the other guy was winning unless he was able to catch Sirenko early which he did but was not able to budge him after as many guys get caught early ,maybe you just wanted to ignore my post but I gave you several factors all you ignored but that’s what you do on here . Every fighter stops club fighters ? You might want to check Furys record my friend .

            Comment


            • #7
              Wait there is boxing on now?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Wait there is boxing on now?
                Itís the Usyk card from yesterday ,it featured 3 top prospects, ones that most think need to be flawless ? Ha

                Comment


                • #9
                  Jefe Ajagba wants you next, chump!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by SN!PER View Post
                    Jefe Ajagba wants you next, chump!
                    I’m pretty sure Efes camp won’t want any type of puncher anytime soon after his last fight with non power puncher Cojanu and the one before that with Kiladze getting dropped . There’s a reason you won’t see him in with guys with high k.o percentages for a minute .
                    Last edited by REDEEMER; 08-02-2020, 02:16 PM.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X
                    TOP