Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Showtime Permanently Removes Malignaggi From Broadcasting Team Over IFL TV Comments

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulf View Post
    In reference to Devin Haney, he said he didn't want to get into racial commentary, but then said:

"I don't know if Devin got the memo, but its no longer the time of the African American anymore in boxing. It's the Eastern European that has become the dominant species in boxing."

Later suggested that Haney's promoter was afraid of him losing to a white fighter, and that he believed racial oppression doesn't exist in 2020 and that it's all made up.
    Hell this guy said Ahmad Aubrey would be alive if he didn't grab the gun. No way black fighters would want him calling his fights.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
      In reference to Devin Haney, he said he didn't want to get into racial commentary, but then said:

"I don't know if Devin got the memo, but its no longer the time of the African American anymore in boxing. It's the Eastern European that has become the dominant species in boxing."

Later suggested that Haney's promoter was afraid of him losing to a white fighter, and that he believed racial oppression doesn't exist in 2020 and that it's all made up.
      Thanks. Dumb comment from Paulie but Paulie is gonna shoot from the hip from time to time. I'm not surprised people are offended by it though. I'll miss his commentary.

Comment

Paulie is an Italian from friggin' Bensonhurst!

Wtf did they expect when they hired him?

Look, where Paulie comes from a lotta guys talk like that and it is bigoted af.

But, these are the same guys that will have your back if they are your friend no matter who you are.

Yeah, Paulie is a flake, says and does some insensitive shyt, but I dunno if he deserves this more than a few folks who we know are or were worse and never paid for it.

Comment

Just another guy who was great in previous era's but can no longer fit in today's pussified era.

Comment

This HATER Paulie Malignaggi, said the EASTERN-EUROPEAN has become the dominant species in boxing! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! Keep it real Malignaggi, you are just bigging-up your best win over that euro-bum Vyacheslav Senchenko for the WBA regular title.

Comment

So weak are these reporters that they are scared to say in their "stories", what the actual comments were. What an embarrassing excuse for journalism.

Comment

Good. Paulie was complete trash.

From baseless steroid accusation against Pacquiao, crying because he got wrecked by Connor, to always sounding like an emotional b1tch.......Good ****in riddance.

Bum a$$ fighter....garbage a$$ commentator.

Comment

Originally posted by SinderellaMan View Post
                  What an idiot!!
                  1 million dollar a year salary,
                  You apologize whether you mean it or not dummy
                  At a million a year salary an apology would have to be made from me. Paulie was at least comical and the showtime team was the best at the moment by a long shot. I hate to hear Paulie wont be a part of it anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                    What did he say???

Love him or hate him, Paulie is a great analyst, one of the very best play by play guys in the business.
                    Paulie said ahmaud abery should have killed during a twitter argument. he said there is no such thing as racism. he let his true feelings be known throughout the covid shutdown

Comment

Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
                      Hell this guy said Ahmad Aubrey would be alive if he didn't grab the gun. No way black fighters would want him calling his fights.
                      Paulie is just mad that Adrian Broner ran through his girlfriend and embarrassed him on National TV.

Comment

Working...
                      X