Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Showtime Permanently Removes Malignaggi From Broadcasting Team Over IFL TV Comments

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by skinny kenny View Post
    he didn't get fired for that. he got fired for saying arbery should have been shot and saying george floyd was no big deal
    I hadn't heard he said that outsude of this thread but that would make more sense than getting fired for this old ass video.

Anyone got links to him saying the above? I've not been effing with Twitter as much lately but I know Paulie & Peter Cards were big alt-white leaning guys & they've said worst sh^t on the podcast then in that IFL video.

Comment

Originally posted by SinderellaMan View Post
      What an idiot!!
      1 million dollar a year salary,
      You apologize whether you mean it or not dummy
      According to this link he has a net worth of 6 million, he can afford to stand on his principles.I did not agree with him on some of his boxing takes, but as an analyst/commentator he was damn good.DAZN could you use him , IMHO he lands another job.

https://www.wealthypersons.com/pauli...rth-2020-2021/

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
        Paulie should've NEVER Engaged in that Conversation
        Not to excuse Paulie but that IFL dork of a reporter led him down that path

He knew what the fck he was doing.

Dork motherfcker.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
          They can replace him with Tarver
          They already fired Tarver after he got popped for PEDs.

Comment

Showtime is KEEPING the real mouth of the team, Mauro Ranallo??

They think this guy's bellowing of MAMMA MIA is a lot of fun to hear? Every time there's a KO, every time anything happens, this goof shouts MAMMA MIA, like he wants his mommy to come and get him?

PS, Showtime, it's racism that he ONLY uses an Italian phrase. Tell him that for Diversity's sake he should say YO MOMMA once in a while, and MY YIDDISHE MAMA. Plus French (MON MAMAN!) and German (MEIN MUTTER!) and Irish (MO MHÁTHAIR).

But really, just bring back Paulie and get rid of Mauro the Motherf**ker.

Comment

The irony of Paulie stating that a white guy saying something along the lines of what Haney said would get him fired, and then stating that the racial oppression is exaggerated today, and then gets fired...he predicted his own fate and didn't even know it.

Comment

Originally posted by chaosisme View Post
                They already fired Tarver after he got popped for PEDs.
                That was years ago. Fans wouldn't give two craps about his failed tests.

Comment

Originally posted by SinderellaMan View Post
                  What an idiot!!
                  1 million dollar a year salary,
                  You apologize whether you mean it or not dummy
                  Sounds like a coward's way out

Comment

Wont be missed.

Comment

Man I bet the closet/keyboard klansmen are mad about this one

Comment

Working...
                      X