No announcement yet.

If Manny fights and beats Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post
    You know damned well that’s not what Bert Sugar said and that makes you a LIAR! Prove me wrong and post a link
    I haven't read everything berts ever said.
    But I'm sure he said Pac s the greatest southpaw ever. I'm not sure if this was before the cott o fight

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      I haven't read everything berts ever said.
      But I'm sure he said Pac s the greatest southpaw ever. I'm not sure if this was before the cott o fight
      And that’s a long way from being named the goat.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
        Bert sugar already named pac the greatest.
        You know damned well that’s not what Bert Sugar said and that makes you a LIAR. Prove me wrong and post a link.

Comment

• Manny is fighting McTap lol, forget all the top boxers that Manny named it was all just BS, I knew he would squirm away from Errol Porter TC and GGG lol. I thought Mikey was a key player being the easiest of the bunch but nope Manny found something easier.

Manny will not fight TC ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            Stop lying. You and other manny fans denigrated Tim and said he didn’t deserve to be a top p4p boxer because his win over manny was a fifty.

Not until manny won the rematch and you clowns were desperately trying to elevate him above Floyd did you guys say Tim was worthy.

You clowns shot your own selves in the foot on this one.
            so you think you boy is a god? did you really put mayweather on top of manny? when most of the professional boxers/trainers wants pacman's legacy over floyd. you are cherry picker floyd's dlck sucker. legacy shows it all. 50-0 vs 8 division champ + 5 lineal champ

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
              boxing legends of the sport... wonder why Pacquiao could not even distance himself from Marquez

IF Pac beats Crawford, I will admit that Pac is better than Marquez

until then... we know that Marquez is better than Pac

and we also know that Floyd is WAAAAAY better than Marquez

non sense logic of you..

A defeats B and B defeats C doesnt mean A also defeats C. grow up and finish your study. it might help you.

Comment

• Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
                No one remembers that Joe FRAZIER (Lewis was a typo) beat Ali like a drum in their first fight and why? Because Ali was more then just a boxer he was an International Icon....

Pacquiao has already over taken Mayweather, you just don't know it yet and will never acknowledge it. For half of the Planet Pacquiao is beyond boxing. Outside of America no one knows who Mayweather is.
                you nailed the last part. no one knows who he was..

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                  ... in this vid Arum only said that he "killed" the fight because he didn't want to see Pacquiao badly damaged by Bud... (but re-watch the whole vid, in order to better understand the context...)
                  you already knew how scared arum to lose his only boy terence. pacman left coz he knew arum cooked the horn fight to give way to his boy. he is scared as F!@k. he killed the fight not because of health but money matter. understand that TC cant bring money to toprank so the overhyping is real. just another bradley.

Comment

uh, no son... they are cold hard facts, not even debateable

FACT: Mayweather has 3x wins on his resume, that are far better than anything on Pac's resume

that is the end of the discussion right there

FACT: Mayweather climbed higher mountains than Pacquiao

that is LITERALLY how you define greatness

also having a better body of work overall, and retiring undefeated after facing better competition... are just more cherries on top

not..... even..... close.....
                    greatness?
                    8 division champ
                    5 lineal champ
                    2 decades champ

again, where is your boy at?
                    50-0? meh...

case closed!

Comment

ask pacwacko what he thinks

pacwacko thinks everything that Kellerman says is true

well, Kellerman thinks that Marquez won the first 3 fights

he definitely won the first fight... the judge scoring-error is just a excuse used by silly pacfans

Marquez won that fight by 2-3 points on my scorecard... and if we are going to fix the judges scoring errors, then we will deduct a point from Pacquiao for hitting Marquez when he was on the deck in round 1... you can get disqualified for that

that fight was even by about the half-way point... so if Marquez did not win, it is because he failed to close the show... not because of something that happened earlier... but yea, he closed the show just fine

never heard of a fighter knocking down his opponent THREE TIMES in the first round, and breaking his nose... and yet not even winning the fight LMAO... that is the biggest choke by a supposed top fighter in boxing history

imo, the second fight was a draw... that was Pac's best performance against Marquez, a superb effort

in a specific matchup Pacquiao vs Marquez, Marquez is a better fighter... historically, I give the edge to Pac, but not by much...

I only count Pac's fights under 135, and Mayweather... which are the only fights we know he was clean... Pac performed well against Mayweather, better than expected... and he is a first-ballot HOF'er for his performances in the lower weights... but compared head-to-head with Marquez, the Mexican is the better fighter imo

Marquez would have beaten all of those Top Rank JWW's, and he would have won all of those catchweights... JMM would have beaten Hoya/Cotto at 145, those guys were numb

put it this way... Marquez is a lot closer to Pacquiao, than Pacquiao is to Mayweather
                      sadly you're not a judge. so we understand your opinion. seems like you're a casual audience for me.

Comment

Working...
                      X