Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jeff Horn: Tim Tszyu Is Riding Father Kostya's Coattail - "He Has Little Experience"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Horn has passed his use by date and there is a real chance that tszyu stops him in a few rounds.

There are rumours that he is already becoming extremely forgetful and even sounding slightly punchy when he talks. The guy has taken way too much abuse in his last few fights.

Comment

Originally posted by ArturoBalboa View Post
      I scored it for Pacquiao, but only just and I thought it was a very close fight. Wouldn’t argue with anyone who had it the other way and don’t think it was home cooking.
      Some fights are just debatable and have rounds that can go either way, especially with a messy fight were it’s hard to tell which punches are connecting cleanly. And that’s from viewing it on tv with multiple camera angles following the action, must be a nightmare for a judge sat in a fixed position.
      100% Agreed!! If people just watch the fight be objective and learn just the basics of scoring boxing they will agree as well that the fight was very close too close in someone’s else’s backyard Manny should have took it up a notch or two but hornes awkward roughhousing threw his timing off.

Comment

Working...
      X