Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oscar Valdez-Jayson Velez Weigh-In Results From Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Oscar Valdez-Jayson Velez Weigh-In Results From Las Vegas

The weigh-in for Oscar Valdez's televised fight Tuesday night was quite different than when he weighed in the day before his last fight. Valdez's opponent, Jayson Velez, was heavier than Valdez when they stepped on the Nevada State Athletic Commission's scale Monday, but Velez wasn't absurdly overweight. Puerto Rico's Velez (29-6-1, 21 KOs) officially weighed in at 130 pounds, the contracted maximum for their 10-round junior lightweight fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good match up, Velez has never been stop, he's pretty solid and can punch. In my eyes, Jason deserve a win last time he fought. Valdez is the favorite yeah, but he move up in weight and his chin is so fragile.

Comment

I'm looking for a war. Velez has his back to the wall and Valdez has been at war all along. This gonna be good.

Comment

Didn't know Dogboe was on the undercard. That adds to a night of fights overall

Comment

We have a fight on.

I believe this is the better boxing card of this series. Both are in shape and ready.

Comment

Working...
          X