Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Julio Cesar Martinez Forced To Postpone Title Defense Due To Non-COVID Illness

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Julio Cesar Martinez Forced To Postpone Title Defense Due To Non-COVID Illness

The first Matchroom Boxing USA card during the pandemic is now in need of a new headliner. BoxingScene.com has learned that reigning flyweight titlist Julio Cesar Martinez was forced to withdraw from his planned title defense versus Puerto Rico's McWilliams Arroyo due to an illness which will sideline him through the end of July.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Gay

Comment

Hope Julio Cesar Martinez recover quickly and 100% healthy.

We know where this coming now, the co-main event is going to be elevate to main event and another headliner by females in Cecilia Braekhus vs Jessica McCaskill., still I don't have complain, but still hurt to lose Julio Cesar Martinez vs McWilliams Arroyo. Fuck Damn!

Comment

It was too good to be true. Tulsa isn't any place to shine, it's right up there with Eddy's back yard. The pandemic is raging there too. It's hard to trust a guy like Eddy with your life.

Comment

I don’t buy this.

Reynoso has been heavy with Valdez as of late. Now Nery is in the gym hard, and Canelo needs September. I think Reynoso is overwhelmed with the schedule and POSSIBLY insecure in prep for Arroyo. Just my theory. OR regarding a respiratory infection. How is that not Covid? Could be also Reynoso doesn’t want kat anywhere near the stable to possibly infect others.

Comment

Fkn bollix. One of the ones I was most looking forward too as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Dasmius Shinobi View Post
              We know where this coming now, the co-main event is going to be elevate to main event and another headliner by females in Cecilia Braekhus vs Jessica McCaskill., still I don't have complain, but still hurt to lose Julio Cesar Martinez vs McWilliams Arroyo. Fuck Damn!
              This: I got no problem at all with Braekhus vs MaCaskill as a headliner, Cecilia's making history pretty much every time she fights now anyway and McCaskils the most credible threat she's faced in a few years, but Julio Cesar vs Arroyo was set to be a damn good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican Bidness View Post
                I don’t buy this.

Reynoso has been heavy with Valdez as of late. Now Nery is in the gym hard, and Canelo needs September. I think Reynoso is overwhelmed with the schedule and POSSIBLY insecure in prep for Arroyo. Just my theory. OR regarding a respiratory infection. How is that not Covid? Could be also Reynoso doesn’t want kat anywhere near the stable to possibly infect others.
                People can still get sick these days without getting COVID dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
                  People can still get sick these days without getting COVID dude.
                  Of course I had a cold this week.

Comment

Working...
                  X