Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Warren: Dubois, Joyce Interim-Bouts Will Make Their Showdown Bigger

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Warren: Dubois, Joyce Interim-Bouts Will Make Their Showdown Bigger

Frank Warren, promoter for British heavyweights Daniel Dubois and Joe Joyce, has devised a plan to make their showdown even bigger than it was when initially announced. The two boxers were scheduled to fight in April, then in July, and now they are set to clash in October. Their first two dates fell through due to the coronavirus pandemic.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Providing neither of them lose..

Providing neither of them lose

Comment

I dont think it makes much difference. Its a great clash anyway, total respect for the two of them taking risks like that. Especially Dubois considering hes young enough to coast along and pad his record for years if he wanted to.

Comment

It should be a good fight either way...

Warren claimed one will go on to possibly fight for a title next year but what if one royally loses before they actually meet? Is it a fight the other would still want or does he look elsewhere?

Comment

I like Erik Pfeifer. He's technically better than Dubois.

Comment

It’s true to an extent but no one will know these guys they beat so it doesn’t really make the fight bigger .

It’s a necessity for Joyce however if he wants to be at his best because he’s been out of the ring longer .

It’s risky for DDD, he stands the most chance to lose with the two opponents even if it’s slim that is the risk here .

I’m probably leaning towards Joyce right now with this new situation,he will be more dangerous with being active then DDD .

Comment

Working...
            X