Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Javier Martinez: Going To Show Time And Time Again Why I Was Deserving Of Olympic Spot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Javier Martinez: Going To Show Time And Time Again Why I Was Deserving Of Olympic Spot

Javier Martinez is done waiting around for his dreams to come true. The number-one ranked middleweight amateur boxer in the world did everything required of him to ensure his place on the 2020 United States Olympic Boxing team. Martinez ran the tables at the Olympic Trials, adding to his already lofty credentials including his status as a five-time national champion.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Martinez has a lot of eyes on him kid looked like the real deal let’s see how he performs today.

Comment

Martinez is just one of the boxers that fell victim to the new double elimination tournament that made up the Olympic trials.
      You can beat everyone in your division and at the end of the day what does it matter ? In Martinez situation. He actually won the Olympic qualifiers.
      From my understanding the new selection process allows USABoxing officials to make the final choice.
      So for someone like Javier ( and a couple other fighters I know ) all the hard work put into the trials got negated by USABoxing Choosing someone else ( who they had already beat in most cases).

Comment

Working...
      X