Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tibbs Wishes Dillian Whyte All The Best After Communications Breakdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whyte is just a typical whore fighter, he's got the right promoter, they fit together perfectly...

Comment

Yeah, I had a feeling this split wasn't as "amicable" as Whyte wanted to present it.

Comment

Whyte has history of chopping and changing but this seemed to be working for him so its more of a surprise.

Comment

Too many fans crying over switched trainers. You got posters like denium not minding Fury ditching Davison, with Fury also having PED violations like Whyte, or GGG ditching Sanchez... same posters loving the boxer ditching trainers...

But if Whyte does it, a black fellow.... I mean this is all suspect. Lol. Let’s keep it a buck here.

This is British culture. Remember when UK news tried to make the Eubank family the enemy for what happened to Blackwell... fook outta here with the covert racism

Let’s just move on man. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican Bidness View Post
            Too many fans crying over switched trainers. You got posters like denium not minding Fury ditching Davison, with Fury also having PED violations like Whyte, or GGG ditching Sanchez... same posters loving the boxer ditching trainers...

But if Whyte does it, a black fellow.... I mean this is all suspect. Lol. Let’s keep it a buck here.

This is British culture. Remember when UK news tried to make the Eubank family the enemy for what happened to Blackwell... fook outta here with the covert racism

The biggest twat on NSB talking nonsense as usual. ^^

Comment

Said it was amicable but Tibbs has now said that Dillian had his laywer do the dirty work.

No time for Dillian either way. Hopefully Povetkin chins him.

Comment

I often wonder how people can work with trainers for years and then just suddenly cut them off. Whyte can't pick up a phone and call Tibbs and say "thank you, but I'd like a change" "no hard feelings buddy, I'll see you after the fight for a pint"

My mind bobbles how people can be so callous.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican Bidness View Post

Fury is still friends with Davison though, they actually did split amicably and Davison even covers Fry fights for BT sport and talks well about him.

Bad comparison and you showed your bias by even mentioning him.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
                    Fury is still friends with Davison though, they actually did split amicably and Davison even covers Fry fights for BT sport and talks well about him.

Bad comparison and you showed your bias by even mentioning him.
                    Who cares dude. BJS left Dominic Ingle too... fighters leave. We don’t know any details from Whyte vs Tibbs due to Covid-19. If Whyte wants to ditch let him do so. Same with Andy Ruiz etc...

Point is Fury made the right choice leaving Davison to beat Wilder in better fashion innit? Maybe Whyte feels he needs something else for Povetkin.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                      The biggest twat on NSB talking nonsense as usual. ^^
                      Keep it 100 dude. Things are best done for a reason...Ingle Gym been suspect innit? BJS left to Davison after his PED fiasco. Maybe Whyte sees something for the Povetkin fight?

Comment

Working...
                      X