Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia To Golden Boy Promotions: If You Don't Think I'm Real Deal, Release Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia To Golden Boy Promotions: If You Don't Think I'm Real Deal, Release Me

Ryan Garcia is at odds with Golden Boy Promotions yet again. The popular, unbeaten lightweight contender can't help but wonder whether his promoters have the same confidence in him as Garcia has in himself. Garcia reportedly wants to fight Luke Campbell next for the WBC's interim 135-pound championship, but he also has the option of facing Emmanuel Tagoe in a WBO eliminator.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ryan step it up
    Prove your point
    Stop talking
    And where’s your guidance mr Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
      Ryan step it up
      Prove your point
      Stop talking
      And where’s your guidance mr Canelo
      What does Canelo got to do with it? Oscar Valdez under Reynoso got more on his resume and accomplished Champ than Ryan.

By guidance you mean Canelo should tell Ryan that a post pandemic draw and sales gate shouldn’t have the youngy crying? Canelo’s taking a pay cut.

Something tells me that Ryan Garcia’s dad is causing all the influence for this mess because the father is always saying “yeah” whenever Ryan speaks... perhaps the Garcia family feel followers justifies paydays? Credit to Ryan for stage attendance but a lot of that credit goes to KingNelo for undercard shares...

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican Bidness View Post
        What does Canelo got to do with it? Oscar Valdez under Reynoso got more on his resume and accomplished Champ than Ryan.

By guidance you mean Canelo should tell Ryan that a post pandemic draw and sales gate shouldn’t have the youngy crying? Canelo’s taking a pay cut.

Something tells me that Ryan Garcia’s dad is causing all the influence for this mess because the father is always saying “yeah” whenever Ryan speaks... perhaps the Garcia family feel followers justifies paydays? Credit to Ryan for stage attendance but a lot of that credit goes to KingNelo for undercard shares...

I definitely agree that without Canelo , he would be a YouTube character
        But where’s big brother in all this
        I thought I though a puddycat
        I did I did lol

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
          I definitely agree that without Canelo , he would be a YouTube character
          But where’s big brother in all this
          I thought I though a puddycat
          I did I did lol
          Ryan Garcia’s father seems suspect. His family just wants to make quick money, but boxing is a meritocracy. Oscar brought him in. Oscar did it all. The new age LA Garcia family feel they require more than Oscar’s stardom?

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican Bidness View Post
            Ryan Garcia’s father seems suspect. His family just wants to make quick money, but boxing is a meritocracy. Oscar brought him in. Oscar did it all. The new age LA Garcia family feel they require more than Oscar’s stardom?

They’re full of chit
            Canelo made his fughin bones

Comment

Dude is a clown & he’s going to turn Oscar loyal fans against him

Comment

If his following is as good as people say and if he can fight as well as his hype then why fight people beneath that level for little money.

I wish more fighters were in a hurry to take on higher calibre opponents. Good for him, if he means it.

Comment

the kid is asking for mil or two for his fights, lol, come down to earth

Comment

Ryan is cutting his own throat. He will get lowball offers from Oscar and if he dont take them he will end up having to either buy his contract out or age a few years without fighting till it ends. If my opinion counted I'd tell him to suck it up and fight a live body then big pay days will come.

Comment

Working...
                    X