Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Dubois: I Want To Deliver Big Against Pfeifer, Then KO Joe Joyce!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daniel Dubois: I Want To Deliver Big Against Pfeifer, Then KO Joe Joyce!

DANIEL DUBOIS reckons the behind closed doors showdown against Erik Pfeifer will be ideal preparation for his showdown against Joe Joyce. The British and Commonwealth Heavyweight champion was due to face Joyce this month, but the date at London's O2 has been pushed back to Saturday October 24 at the same venue because of the COVID-19 pandemic.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Erik Pfeifer could spoil the plan of Warren, Dan is carrying some serious glass and it could be shattered at any time.

Comment

du bois is nothing more than a hyped up novis and warrens pet

Comment

Originally posted by shenmue View Post
        Erik Pfeifer could spoil the plan of Warren, Dan is carrying some serious glass and it could be shattered at any time.
        And what indicates that hes carrying glass? Has he been hurt? He also has a short thick neck like mike tyson which indicates he can take a punch.

Comment

Originally posted by shenmue View Post
          I doubt very much do you really think Warren would bring in this guy to knock out Dubois, who I think is the real deal.

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderFists View Post
            And what indicates that hes carrying glass? Has he been hurt? He also has a short thick neck like mike tyson which indicates he can take a punch.
            Did you see the Lartey fight ??
            Dubois was caught and hurt 2-3 times in the first 2 rounds, Frank was having fits at ringside as he thought his biggest prospect was about to lose

Comment

Originally posted by BamBamMurphy View Post
              Did you see the Lartey fight ??
              Dubois was caught and hurt 2-3 times in the first 2 rounds, Frank was having fits at ringside as he thought his biggest prospect was about to lose

No, frank was more worried that his fighter was doing the unecessary by having a shootout, by hurt what do you mean hurt? I saw no indication that he was badly hurt. I saw him take a step back and go off balance for a sec whilst they were swinging at each other. I did not see any indication of a glass chin no rubbery legs or chicken dance or hugging and holding.he simply took a step back and was composed and set himself again finishing that guy. Dubois has a solid chin.

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderFists View Post
                No, frank was more worried that his fighter was doing the unecessary by having a shootout, by hurt what do you mean hurt? I saw no indication that he was badly hurt. I saw him take a step back and go off balance for a sec whilst they were swinging at each other. I did not see any indication of a glass chin no rubbery legs or chicken dance or hugging and holding.he simply took a step back and was composed and set himself again finishing that guy. Dubois has a solid chin.
                I never said he had a glass jaw but he was wobbled more than once when he got caught coming in, i rate the kid but there is a reason he went back to facing cabbages until Frank coud book the Joyce fight

Comment

This along with kuzmin vs bakole are the two most interesting incoming matches @ hw

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
                    du bois is nothing more than a hyped up novis and warrens pet
                    He'd knock Wikder senseless though. But wait....Wilder would never fight him. He only took Fury cos he thought it was a cherry pick.
                    Wilder is garbage, and Fury ain't all that either.
                    Dubois beats the pair of them. Easily.

Comment

Working...
                    X