Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carl Froch Explains Why Whyte Should Get Crack at Fury Before Joshua Does

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Carl Froch Explains Why Whyte Should Get Crack at Fury Before Joshua Does

Former super middleweight champion Carl Froch believes Dillian Whyte should get the first crack at Tyson Fury in 2021. Whyte, who holds the WBC's interim-title, is the mandatory challenger to Fury's title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Frock proves what biased hypocrite fangimps many british ex fighters/commentators are. He has the audacity to in the same breathe say Shyte is deserving of a title shot for his roided up robbery's yet call for Miller to be banned. British fanbois truly have no shame

Comment

Jealousy is an ugly trait and Froch has plenty of it.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
        Frock proves what biased hypocrite fangimps many british ex fighters/commentators are. He has the audacity to in the same breathe say Shyte is deserving of a title shot for his roided up robbery's yet call for Miller to be banned. British fanbois truly have no shame
        Apart from the fact that those two cases are completely different, you make a good point.

Comment

Ask boxers from all nationalities and the majority would say Whyte deserves the fight..

Ask the fans from all nationalities and the majority will say they want Joshua to fight..

Millers situation is totally different, he's a smacked up Guinea pig for Pfizer...

Comment

As far as I'm aware Whyte was cleared of wrong doing? He's also still angry about it all.

Comment

I don't really like Whyte but I'm with Carl on this, privilege is the enemy of fairness, and boxing has waaay too much privilege. I get it, everyone wants to make the most money, get the biggest names to fight one another, but far as I'm concerned you start ignoring the few rules that were put there to ensure the challengers who worked there way up get their shots, then the fancy titles - and the sport itself - lose even more of what little legitimacy they already got.

Imagine having the World Cup and just saying well let's just fuck off the qualifiers and early rounds and just have Brazil, Germany France and Italy straight into the semis.

Or screw Wimbledon, let's just do Djokovic vs Nadal or Federer....
              Last edited by Citizen Koba; 07-06-2020, 05:45 AM.

Comment

The idea that Whyte has waited long or earned a shot just isn't true if you look at what he's done and how he's conducted himself.

Whyte just because mandatory in August 2019.

Whyte avoided several chances at eliminators in 2018. He fights those and it's likely he already has had a shot.

Whyte's resume is not great, and frankly his last few performances show he is likely to lose against any of the top heavyweights.

Whyte is not a draw anywhere but in Britain, meaning the A-sides that Whyte wants to fight would have to go to Britain to make the fight financially viable- an advantage few would want to give Dillian if they don't have to.

I have zero pity for Whyte. He is lying in a bed of his own making.

Comment

Froch always comes of bitter. fkc white!!! He Has no belt, let the top 3 guys fight and clear some shaait up.

Comment

Its called conflict of interests and Eddie learns about it the hard way. I can totally understand Eddie's desire to have AJ fight Fury, but justice calls for Whyte.

Comment

Working...
                    X